Chapter 3

A few weeks passed since Ace got his two Longinus gears.

He is been practicing in his own dimension where he stops time and train for as long as he wants without worrying about anything.

Because he will return at same time he left.

So he can train as much as he wants and he already gained control over Evil god balor's consciousness and absorbed his powers.

Which granted him a lot stronger darkness manipulation that can destroy whole world.

Balor was called strongest evil god for a reason, He controlled crom cruach for his entire life with his eyes.

And now his powers lies inside Ace black.

He has been training to use his gears to full extend to make sure noone can stand in his way now.

He has already left church and focused on his training.

He also gained his another balance breaker fron dimension lost, He can just now throw everyone into dimensional space to be destroyed.

Training reallys pays off.

He is pretty muc invincible now.

No one can hit him because of his dimension lost.
And he can devour anything with his aeon balor.

Amazing right?

Anyway, Right now he is in kuoh acedemy and both rias and sona are keeping eye on him now.

Why?

Because they knew he had a sacred gear but now they sense two sacred gears inside him.

So obviously they want him to join them,Greedy women.

They thaught that he was borned with two sacred gear not one and when they got to know that he was one of best exorcists, They backed off.

They can't fight a top class exorcist on their own but they still want to talk to him.

Right now, He was in his class and class ended and kiba walked upto him"Mr Ace my president wants to talk to you,can you give us a minute of your"

"What she wanna talk? Phew... Take me"He said lazily and kiba took him to orc.

He sat on couch and saw whole orc and he didn't showed any emotion to them.

"What do you wanna talk to me devils? "He said

"I want to ask why is Vatician's former ace is doing here"Rias said

"Really? You want to ask that? I am here for like six moths now, I am living my highschool life"He said

"We didn't knew about you at first or we would have-"She was cut by him"Or you would have killed me,right?"

"You animals can't do anything to me, I am out of your league"He said in arrogance

"I want to ask why you came here, Especially this place"She asked and he narrowed his eyes at her"I can ask the same, Why are you here, This is human world not your home, Devil girl"

"Ok just tell us, Are you a threat to us?"Rias asked seriously

"My goal is to conquer this world, So what do you think now"Ace replied her,Making everyones eye widened.

"Are you out of your mind? "Rias asked and he shook his head"No i am good"

"If thats your goal then you are a threat to us devils, As a high class devil i will eliminate you"Rias declared and ace only smirked and whole room was filled with purple mist.

Next moment everyone was teleported to a whole different realm made by Ace.

"I think this is best place for us to fight, I don't want to ruin my home city while doing some animal killing"Ace said and Issei asked"Where are we? "

"You are in my dimension,If i die you all will be trapped here for eternity and this barrier can't be broken from any side, This is my ultimate barrier i madr using my sacred gear, Dimension lost"Ace explained

"Dimension lost? A top tier sacred gear, You have that"Rias was shocked because what he said is proved true now.

Barrier made by dimension lost can't be broken like that, You need a huge power difference to break out.

And even they all combined, They will still loose to him.

"Now if you can stop talking about my gear, We can start fighting now"Ace said and rias turned to kiba and he gave a nod.

And he rused at ace but a moment ago he was about to hit ace, His eyes changed and kiba stopped in air.

"Kiba stopped? Thats like gasper"Rias exclaimed remembering her former peerage members gear

"Congrats rias gremory you just found the one who killed your bishop and took his gear"Ace laughed

"You killed gasper? For his gear? "Rias asked

"This gear is too strong for someone like him, He was just a waste of space, I had to get this gear out of him"Ace informed

Rias was angered"I will destroy you for what you did to gasper"and koneko launched at him.

He used his eyes and stopped her in mid air and he said"This girl is annoying, I will just dump her in dimensional space"

He was about to send koneko with his mist but he was stopped by issei who shot a dragon shot at him.

Ace stood still and mist ate dragon shot and issei looked around"What was that? Wheres my attack"

"Look behind"Ace said and he turned and saw his dragon shot hit him from behind.

"Ise"Asia went to heal him and Ace froze her and akeno as well.

Only rias was able to move while issei was conscious but not in a state to fight after getting hit by his own dragon shot and he didn't even had his armour yet.

"Rias gremory suggest me something to do with your peerage, Should i throw them in dimensional space or should i send them to coctyus or maybe to seventh hell, What do you think is best for them"Ace asked

Rias saw her peerage and she knew he wasn't playing around and she fell on her knees"I beg you leave my peerage, Kill me if you want just let them all live"

He smirked"I like a devil heiress kneeling down, I think i will spare you for this time and let you all live for sometime"

He actually never had planned to kill them in first place, He just want to show his power to them, So they fear him.

"You all can go back"Ace said and she asked"You are not killing us? "

"I won't kill anyone if your whole race just kiss my feet"Ace said and next moment rias and her peerage was in orc while Ace was gone.

Rias quickly called her brother and told him everything that happened and what he said.

Thats it for chapter