Welcome

Welcome to our amazing review and feedback shop! We're thrilled to offer you our expert insights and top-notch feedback on your work.

We're passionate about reviewing a variety of genres and we're here to help you improve your writing skills. However, please keep in mind that all books must comply with Wattpad's rules.

We're confident that we can help you take your writing to the next level, so don't hesitate to submit your work for review. Let's work together to make your writing dreams a reality!

            • Bestiality ❌
            • Glorifying Rape❌
            • Glorifying murder ❌
            • Sex books (more sex scenes than the book)
            • Encouraging others to commit suicide❌
            • Paedophilia ❌
            • Necrophilia❌

We also won't provide reviews or feedback on any of the following as they are not works of fiction, or aren't a continuing story

            • One shot ❌
            • Rant books ❌
            • Book clubs ❌
            • magazines ❌

Hey there! If you're looking to get a review for your book, you're in the right place! We have an amazing team of reviewers who are excited to read your work and give you honest feedback.

To get started, take a look through our reviews and choose the reviewer that best fits your book. Don't forget to read their bio to see which genres they prefer. Our code is pretty straightforward: ✅ means they only read non-mature books, 🔞 means they will read mature books, and 🏳️‍🌈 means they're open to reading LGBTQ+ books.

Now, let's go over some ground rules to ensure this process runs smoothly. First, please follow us and the reviewer you've chosen. Second, please be patient and don't constantly message your reviewer - they have lives offline too! Third, please be respectful to all of our reviewers and moderators. If you're rude, we won't post your review. Lastly, once your review is posted, please share it on your message board and tag us in it.

One last thing - if you're already a member of Shut Up and Write, you're entitled to a free review! So what are you waiting for? Let's get started!