3: First Encounter

Hi Hi Minna!
I will be trying to get as many chapters
In this story, so y'all have some content of this story^~^ besides I honestly love how this story is playing out so far!

The song hurts so good sung by Carly Rae Jepsen is a great party song and for this chapter, is necessary cause well you all will find out! Don't play until the party part starts ;3
꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚

"A party?" Lucy asked curiously while looking at levy as they were doing push ups.

"Yeah, the girls in my tech support program here say they do it for new trainees" levy told her, finishing her 50 push ups. Not without a bunch of sweat.

Lucy finished her 100 push ups, sweating and breathing heavily. No one expected her to be this strong, cause she had a big breasts, but everyone was proven wrong, very wrong.

"Hm well I guess if it's a thing here then we'll have to see what it's about" Lucy said while whipping the sweat off her forehead with a rag she had.

"Maybe sting will be there so I can get a read on him" Lucy told herself. Cause she knew he would recognize her if he was cause her father had a picture of them on his office desk when he was killed.

Hearing that news levy was excited, very excited, making Lucy giggle. Lucy knew levy loved parties, she always has and she couldn't understand why. "Yeah! We're going to party so hard!" Levy said excited.

"I see so you guys will be there"

The unrecognized voice made levy and Lucy turn around seeing a redhead women standing there, she seem nice but intimidating.

"Umm yeah we are?..." Lucy said, looking at the unknown girl talking to them.

"Oh pardon me I should introduce myself, I'm Erza Scarlett, first year traniee"

Lucy looked at her slightly surprised then smiled. Erza Scarlett, she was known for being everyone's pick for how she's fast on her feet and great sniper. She was known around the academy and talked about very highly of. Lucy never thought she'd be meeting her but she was happy she did.

"I've heard stories, instructor guildarts talked about you, I'm Lucy, this is levy" Lucy told Erza, pointing to levy as she waved at Erza smiling.

Erza looked at them and giggled hearing that there were stories around her "oh well guildarts is basically a legend in the field, so I expected much"

guildarts was indeed a legend, he fought in many wars, and saved many lives on the field. So it was incredible to be taught by him, and a loss for the army. But everyone could say that he taught the new ones that has gotten in well, very well.

" yeah, wait erza you going to the party?" Levy asked while looking at erza smiling.

"Yeah I'll be there, always do cause it's the only time you can let loose while being here" Erza said while looking at her then looked at Lucy.

"Yay!!" Levy said smiling, making Lucy and Erza laugh.

"She's energetic" Erza told Lucy while smiling.

"Yes she is" Lucy responded with a smile on her face

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚

When the sun went down and the moon and stars went into the sky, the music started playing, karaoke was being playing by the trainees, alcohol was being drunk. Everyone could tell this was a party that everyone would die for like it was a birthday party. But it wasn't, nothing like that.

It was natsu's treat, for the trainees he always did every year when he got new ones and his ones that was getting sent to the field, kinda like a goodbye party.

Though Lucy wasn't really a party girl, she was more of a drink a beer and tv type of girl. But seeing levy and Erza sing karaoke with a bottle of beer in there hands made Lucy giggle while watching them.

"Your not going to party heartfilia?"

Lucy turned to see natsu standing next to her, with a beer in his hand. She looked at him surprised, she really didn't know what to say to him as a response, but she looked at her friends smiling.

"No sir, I'm not really a party type of girl" Lucy responded while looking at her friends.

Natsu was older then Lucy, by only 3 years, so he was taller but not much taller then Lucy. But she can clearly see his muscles in his arms.

Natsu had one type of girl he liked, none party girls but also beautiful ones, and Lucy sure didn't disappoint, she had the beauty and the attitude. Be that he just meet her, and didn't know her, but he was already fallen, like love at first sight.

"Natsu is fine for tonight heartfilia, ya know, I'm glad I got my hands on you" natsu said while looking the party and how they were all having fun.

That alone made her look at him slightly confused "why's that?"

Natsu looked at Lucy while having a slight smile, no one could see it but Lucy could. "Well your intelligence and strength is wanted in may squads, I'm just happy I got you and not any other lousy squad"

Lucy then giggled at his remark on the other squads, making natsu turn to look at her, seeing the stars shine by her, just made him fall more for her like going down a ultimate rabbit hole.

"Well I'm glad si I mean natsu, and it's Lucy" Lucy told him while smiling softly at him.

"Lucy hm well I'll keep that in mind" natsu told himself.

"Well Lucy, you enjoy yourself tonight, cause this'll be the only time you get this until new ones come in" natsu told her while walking back to his bunker.

All the generals had there own bunker they would have a comfortable bed, or as comfortable as an army bed could be. He had a dresser, and nightstands, almost like any room, but didn't have a tv or anything like that, only one light that was on the roof of the bunker.

Natsu sighed, taking off his army shirt and pants, leaving him in his boxers then laid on on his bed, getting under his blanket. He couldn't get the blonde out of his head, everytime he tried to he just couldn't. So he just laid there, looking at the dark ceiling, not knowing why he was going so crazy over her.

Was it because she was a beauty that had intelligent, or was it because she was his type, not the party type, a laid back and chill type of girl.

"Man why can't I get this girl out of my head...." Natsu mumbled while looking up at his ceiling, then fell asleep, with the blonde beauty still in his head..

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚

"Levy why did you have to party so hard damn" Lucy mumbled having to carry levy to the female bunkers, and laying her down on her bed.

Lucy laid down on her own bed, a certain pinkie came running around her mind. Lucy couldn't stop thinking about him the fact that he didn't give a fuck about anyone but was kind to his squad. Or how he was the chill and beer type of guy also the type that would be faithful, her type of guy.

Lucy laid there, falling asleep while the pink haired general still running through her head.

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚

With sting not around the party, Lucy doesn't know anything about if he is involved.

Will Lucy finally meet sting?
Or will that not happen?

Find out in
Chapter 4: Training