14:Freedom

Hi Hi Minna!!
This is the third chapter to the updateathon!
This chapter will mainly be a lemon and how natsu and Lucy full take in there new freedom, no worries, even though this is far from over

The song Love me like you do a natural amv from Celestial Flame Studios
Is the song that'll be for this chapter!

This will be have the end of the last chapter to start ;3 enjoy ya lemon! ;3

ᨐᨓᨓᨐᨏᨏᨐᨓᨓᨐᨏᨏᨐᨏ

Laying natsu down, Lucy kept her lips on his. His hands went up her tank top, touching her bare skin making Lucy shiver, and unbuttoned his shirt, touching his chest making him him, with his lips still on hers.

Natsu pulled away making Lucy go down to his neck, making him gasp. And grunt lightly "Luce~"

At that moment Lucy knew. She was in for a long night, feeling his hands take off her white tank top, allowing her to pull away from his neck. Letting her shirt come off of her body, showing that she didn't bother with putting a bra on
Making natsu smirk, and Lucy blush.

"You were thinking about this wasn't you Luce~" natsu purred in her ear, making Lucy blush, getting wetter by the second.

"Maybe I was, but I want to ride you~" Lucy purred back in his ear, making him smirked.

Natsu normally never let any woman ride him, but Lucy wasn't a normal woman. She was different, and one he wanted to let ride him.

"Well then heartfilia, I'm all yours~" natsu said, while smirking.

Her lips went back to natsu's neck, making natsu go back to grunting and gasping. He never stopped, feeling her lips go down his chest, and abs, slowly taking off his pants along with his boxers as she went down.

"Lucy just ride me~" natsu grunted, she seeing Lucy look up at him smirking against his waistline. While his pants were on the floor now.

Lucy got up taking off her pants and her white laced underwear, getting back on top of him natsu's hand went to her hips, moving up and down her now bare skin. That made Lucy gasp, and shiver from his touch, she then lowered herself, his cock slipping into its wet, warm hole. Making natsu grunt, and Lucy moan, the moans, and grunts never stopped as Lucy's hips moved up and down. Natsu's hips moved with her's making her moan loudly, those moans were music to his ears, and natsu's grunts were music to her ears.

"Shit Luce faster~!" Natsu grunted loudly, his hands moving her hips so she was going faster, making Lucy moan louder.

"Natsu ah~!!!" Lucy moaned loudly, while moving her hips faster, as natsu went deeper into her.

Natsu and Lucy moaned loudly while they were both getting close to there limits, making natsu grunt loudly, flipping them over. Letting natsu take control.

"My turn Luce to have you, and I'm not stopping until your passed out now that I don't have to care~" natsu whispered in her ear as he continued to thrust into her faster and roughly.

Lucy gasped and moaned hearing what he was saying, making her break, her juices went all over him, but he didn't stop, he continued his thrust inside of her. That made Lucy's moan get louder, and natsu's grunts become more frequent.

"Natsu don't stop don't stop~!!" Lucy moaned out loudly while her hands went to his back, scratching his skin.

Natsu grunted, like he was running in a race. Feeling her scratch his back only made him go faster, until he was shaking his bed, making it make all kinds of noises. Lucy didn't care, she was on cloud nine of pleasure, feeling his cum inside of her making her moan loudly and cum again on him.

ᨏᨐᨓᨓᨐᨏᨏᨐᨓᨓᨐᨏᨏᨐᨏ

Lucy laid there there on natsu's bed, snuggled up close to him, out of breath, and very, very tired. Natsu was breathing heavily, while holding her close, her head laying on his chest. Both of them sweaty from there long activities. There 3 hour long activities to be persise.

"I love you natsu" Lucy mumbled while slowly slipping into sleep.

Natsu looked at her, and smiled softly seeing her asleep in his arms. He felt happy, whole with her there, he has fallen deeper into the hole that was Lucy heartfilia.

"I love you to Luce" natsu told her while smiling, allowing himself to fall asleep, keeping her body close to his. Making them both happy and sigh in happiness.

Both they both knew that this happiness wouldn't last forever, that there were many things that would get in there way.

ᨏᨐᨓᨓᨐᨏᨏᨐᨓᨓᨐᨏᨏᨐᨏ

Laxus walked Dave into the cell, getting his weapons from him beforehand. As laxus stood on the other side of the cell door he shook his head.

"To think you did this, I never liked you" Laxus said while glaring at him.

Dave looked at laxus and spit on his shoes through the cell door "I'll get out of here soon, and everyone will not see the end of me"

Laxus tched, and walked away making Dave looked at his back. He smirked while sitting on the metal bench, making a lock pic from the metal he his on his pockets.

Once that was done he waited until it was night time, that's when he picked the lock and got out. The guard looked at him and held his gun, pointing at him.

"Don't move!" The guard yelled.

But Dave moved quicker then he did, stabbing him with the lock pic. The guard fell on the ground dead, making Dave smirked at his dead body.

Dave stole his uniform, and snuck out of the prison making his escape. Making him smirk as he drove the guards car, he didn't drive anywhere, he drove straight to the base. Making him smirk, and with one goal in mind, getting Lucy heartfilia and natsu dragneel, dead.

ᨏᨐᨓᨓᨐᨏᨏᨐᨓᨓᨐᨏᨏᨐᨏ

With Dave now escaped from prison and natsu and Lucy a couple! Will they be able to keep each other safe from Dave?
Or will they see what they feared?

Find out in
Chapter 15: Escape Plan