7: Once Upon A Night

Hi Hi Minna!
This'll be what will be updated today!
Next will be the bad boy then
Time without and it'll repeat
Y'all want a natural moment in this book cause I've been teasing it ;3 well I may give you a slice of it you'll have to read to find out

The song Once Upon a Dream that is sung by Emily Osment it's was in Disney's sleeping beauty and for this Chapter, you'll see how this'll fit, just saying, you'll know when to play the song cause it'll be like perfect and wholesome;3
ᨏᨐᨓᨓᨐᨏᨏᨐᨓᨓᨐᨏᨏᨐᨏ

"He is so overprotective, what if I don't want to...." Lucy told herself while wrapping her hands up.

"That overprotective idiot!" Lucy yelled then punched, but was blocked by gray, she looked at him shocked then looked away "sorry about that...."

Gray looked at her then sighed, he knew what her problem was it was obvious. At least to him it was.

"You talking about natsu" gray said making Lucy look at him slightly surprised, telling him that that's what it was. He sighed and looked at her "he's like that with people he cares about the most, trust me your not the only one he's like that to"

Lucy looked at gray then sighed "I know but..."

Gray looked at her and smiled softly, seeing her pouting "natsu really loves you Lucy, that much is obvious, he just wants you to not be taken advantage of, that's all"

Lucy looked at gray slightly surprised, she knew he had feelings, but hearing that he loves her, natsu dragneel loves her. That just made her heart skip a beat.

"He does...he's never told me..." She said then thought about that night, he seemed like he had more to say, but stopped when Lucy turned him away.

"Was he gonna tell me...before I push him away" Lucy asked herself while looking down.

Gray looked at her then sighed "I'm guessing he didn't tell you"

Lucy looked at gray and shook her head no for the answer. Gray sighed while looking at her, natsu was always the one who didn't like to say how he felt, cause he would always take action rather then tell.

"Natsu is normally one for action before saying, when he loves you, you'll know" gray said then walked out.

Lucy looked at gray as he walked away and sighed, knowing that she now knew why he was gonna kiss her last night. He was showing her he loved her, that she was all he wanted, and she thought he was just needy and had feelings that wasn't that strong.

"I'm such an idiot....he wouldn't say he would wait for me if he didn't feel that way and I just pushed him away..." Lucy told herself then punched the punching bag.

She was bad, but she wasn't mad at natsu, she was mad at herself cause she loved him, it just happened at first sight.....

And she pushed him away, cause she was to scared....

ᨏᨐᨓᨓᨐᨏᨏᨐᨓᨓᨐᨏᨏᨐᨏ

O

nce the sun went down natsu groaned while walking to his bunker for the night, listening to the old man makarov, the really boss of all the generals had a talk to natsu about what happened. Even though makarov knew and understood why he did it, he still had to do it.

"What a pain...." Natsu hummed lightly. He then looked to see Lucy standing by his bunker, he looked at her slightly surprised. He didn't expect to see her there, but he was happy to, very happy.

He walked up the rest of the way, seeing her in thought, like she was thinking about something. Natsu smirked and leaned close to her while standing beside her.

"You thinking about me?" Natsu asked while smirking, making Lucy jump and move to look at him, blush slightly on her face.

"You scared me natsu you idiot!" Lucy yelled while looking at him, while natsu was laughing at her response.

"Sorry Luce, so what you doing here needed to talk?" Natsu asked, no joke he wanted to know, or maybe he just wanted to hear her say what he wanted her to say.

That she wanted to see him.....

"I-I umm I just wanted to talk to you...." Lucy mumbled while looking away from him, with blush on her cheeks.

Natsu looked at her, smiling softly he found it cute that Lucy was acting like this, blushing and all nervous.

"Ok Luce well how about we talk in my bunker, if you comfortable, if not we can talk out here, no one is out" natsu said while looking at her smiling.

Lucy looked at him with blush on her cheeks, making natsu blush slightly, seeing her beauty under the moonlight, with her blush and all. He knew then for sure, he was in love...

"I-I know what you were trying to tell me, last night..." Lucy mumbled but loud enough for natsu to look at her, his eyes wide. Lucy looked at him blushing slightly, she knew what her feelings were and even though she wasn't ready, for sex or a title on them. She knew one thing no matter how long she needs, he would be there to wait for her when she was no matter what.

"Luce how..."

"Gray told me, I shouldn't have pushed you away, I turned your feelings down"

Natsu looked at her and sighed "Luce you didn't know, and I should have just told you how I feel"

Lucy looked at him, thinking about what she would do, tell him or take action. Once it was decided she ended up looking up into natsu's eyes, as he looked into her eyes.

"Try it again..."

Natsu looked at her surprised, not expecting what he just heard "what...."

Lucy looked at him then smiled, walking closer to him while her hands touched his shoulder.

"I said Try it again natsu..." Lucy said while looking at him while smiling softly with blush on her face

he didn't want to push her, that was never his attentions, but when she said that to him, he smiled and leaned closer to her, closing his eyes along with her

until his lips meet her

ᨏᨐᨓᨓᨐᨏᨏᨐᨓᨓᨐᨏᨏᨐᨏ

Now that natsu and Lucy finally kissed! And Lucy now has shown that she loved him the same way.

Will now that there feelings are shown will Lucy now tell him the other reason she's here?

Or will she just leave it alone, since sting is now poking his noise to Lucy?

Find out in
Chapter 8: Truth