13: Excuses

Hi Hi Minna!!
This chapter will have all the answers!
Why Dave became who he is
And what Lucy has to say about everything

The song My Version Of You that is sung by Beth Crowely this is what Lucy thought about Dave, when he saved her when she was a kid, and even now
ᨏᨐᨓᨓᨐᨏᨏᨐᨓᨓᨐᨏᨏᨐᨏ

"Dave...." Lucy mumbled while looking at him shocked, not knowing who she was talking to anymore.

This wasn't the same man who saved her, pulled her out of her home, away from her dead parents. This was someone different, someone evil.

"Your parents, and all the others weren't innocent Lucy! They stole money just to keep there fancy life! They stole from people who needed that money!" Dave yelled while looking at her.

"My father Never stole for that life!!" Lucy yelled back, making Dave's eyes go wide. "My father did what he did to put food on me and my mother's table! To make sure I had clothes and a roof over my head! He did it to keep me happy! And you took that from me!!"

Dave looked at her shocked, he never expected to get attached to Lucy, thinking of her like family. Even through he took her family from her...

There blood on her hands.

Dave then looked down, at his knife. Seeing it Lucy looked at the knife then looked at him. "Your father and mother were guilty Lucy, and so are you"

Lucy looked at him shocked, then as he pulled out the knife, natsu and laxus ran towards her. Making Lucy looked at them then looked at Dave. Seeing him in handcuffs.

"No Dave, yours just making excuses for your crimes" Lucy said while looking at him.

Dave then fought as laxus took him away. Natsu looked at Lucy, knowing this must be hard on her, seeing the man she thought she knew, ended up killing her family, and many others for something that really wasn't that important, only to keep there families from the streets.

"Luce..." Natsu mumbled while looking at her, seeing her looking down at the ground.

"

Let's just go back to the base please....." Lucy mumbled while looking down.

The drive back to the base was long, and quite. Lucy was just looking out the window, thinking about what has just happened. She was conflicted, did Dave deserve to be behind bars now, or did he get what was coming. Did he only use her to keep himself close to his crime that he committed 18 years ago?

"Luce you ok?" Natsu asked while driving, looking at her in the corner of his eyes.

"Yeah...im just thinking about things is all..." Lucy mumbled while looking out the window.

Natsu sighed and sat his hand on her thigh, making Lucy turn to look at him.

"You did the right thing Luce, he killed many, and you save the others he was going to go after, you saved yourself" natsu told her, trying to make her feel better.

Lucy looked at him, smiling softly, and nodded. She then went back to looking out the window, with a slight smile on her face. She got her parents killer behind bars where he belonged, but she didn't think Dave, who she trusted with everything would be the one that killed them.

Once they got back to the base Lucy got out, walking to natsu's bunker with natsu behind her. Once walking in Lucy sat down on the bed, natsu looked at her, and sat down next to her.

"I can't believe, I thought I knew him...He was like family to me" Lucy mumbled while looking down.

Natsu looked at her, pulling her close to him, her head laying on his shoulder "ni one can ever know fully about someone Luce, you didn't know"

Lucy nodded slightly while staying close to natsu, she just felt better when she was close to him. Like all her problems were washed away in the sea that was natsu dragneel.

Lucy then moved her head off of his shoulder, looking at him. She wanted to fully forget everything, no matter what, and she knew the only person to help her was natsu. Her lover.

"I want you natsu..." Lucy mumbled while looking at him.

Natsu looked at her blushing then chuckled while looking at her "now? Well Luce I didn't think you were this sex driven, it's honestly a turn on"

Lucy then moved, to sit on natsu's lap, straddling him, making natsu look up into her chocolate brown eyes, them both smiling and lust filling there eyes.

"I am only this why with you, and I want you to help me forget, so will you do that" Lucy asked, kissing his cheek and down to his neck.

That made natsu grunt very lightly, while his hands were on her waist. "I can certainly do that but seems like you want to be on top Luce~" natsu said while grunting lightly.

Lucy pulled away while looking at natsu smirking "I am dragneel, so get ready for a ride~" Lucy whispered in his ear, making natsu's bulge get harder. Poking Lucy's thigh through his pants, she looked down and giggled, seeing his cock hard with the bump in his pants.

"Already hard I see" Lucy said while smirking.

"Well yeal, your being sexy right now who wouldn't!" Natsu yelled while smirking at his lover.

Lucy smirked then smashed her lips onto his, there kiss full of passion and lust. Natsu was been bent up without sex for 4 long years, and Lucy hasn't had sex until she had it with natsu. But she didn't regret it, natsu brought out this side of Lucy she never knew she had.

Laying natsu down, Lucy kept her lips on his. His hands went up her tank top, touching her bare skin making Lucy shiver, and unbuttoned his shirt, touching his chest making him him, with his lips still on hers.

Natsu pulled away making Lucy go down to his neck, making him gasp. And grunt lightly "Luce~"

At that moment Lucy knew. She was in for a long night

ᨏᨐᨓᨓᨐᨏᨏᨐᨓᨓᨐᨏᨏᨐᨏ

Now that Dave is behind bars and natsu and Lucy are free to have a relationship like they both want, having sex and possibly have a child in the future
But what if it isn't the end?

Find out in
Chapter 14: Freedom