4: Training

Hi Hi Minna!
I will be putting this chapter today! Along with 5, 6, and 7 will be out! So you'll have a bunch of chapters to satisfy y'all, but no nalu lemon until chapter 10 I plan so sorry all ya pervs ;3

The song salute that was sung by little mix this fits mostly how Lucy is, but also just fits the army like
꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚

Waking up early was normal for Lucy, but for levy and the other girls around her it wasn't normal, groans and complaining about the time just made Lucy sigh and get up from her bed. Getting her boots on then looked at levy smiling

"You ready, I'm hungry" Lucy asked her smiling.

Levy looked at her best friend then let a yawn leave her lips and nod slightly "I guess" she responded while putting her boots on as well.

Getting to the food bunker, where breakfast, lunch and dinner would be for all the trainees and the generals would be held. Lucy looked around seeing who she hoped she would see,
Sting...

"Ok I have to get close to sting....but how? I doubt natsu would let one of his trainees sit with another general" Lucy told herself.

"Lu?" Levy asked, making Lucy return to the normal world, and look at levy.

"Yeah levy?"

"You want Bacon, egg and cheese sandwich or a breakfast rap's?" Levy asked while looking at Lucy smiling.

"Umm I'll take the sandwich, I'll find us a seat" Lucy told her while smiling.

Levy nodded and they went seperate ways, levy getting there breakfast and Lucy went to find a seat for them. Lucy found the seat as close to Sting's table as she could, she looked over at him then looked at levy as she walked up with there breakfast.

"Here lu" levy said, handing her sandwich to her while she was sitting down next to her.

"Thanks levy" Lucy responded while looking at her smiling, taking the sandwich that was handed to her.

They ate there breakfast and laughed as levy told Lucy about what happened last night, or what she remembers. Sting looked over at Lucy and levy, he didn't show sign's that he remembered her, but he did very well...

Almost to well....

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚

"Ok well for most of you, we'll be needing to teach you on how to hold your gun right and how to aim" Mira said to everyone with a smile.

Mira Stratuss was a great gun woman, she can handle any gun with ease, and says to be like a sister to natsu. So she agreed to teach his trainees at his squad.

"So one half will be learning how to hold the gun, and the other will be training on how to aim now it takes time and the training area is open all the time" Mira told everyone smiling. Everyone nodded and went to there areas.

Lucy was in the aiming area, cause she knew how to hold a gun, but not aiming, that was always her weak point. Mira would come up behind Lucy and help her aim, making Lucy smile softly and nod. Natsu watched all his trainees from the other side of the glass frame, to see how they were doing with there training. He sighed then turned to see Lucy almost hitting head shots with Mira's help.