15: Escape Plan

Hi Hi Minna!
This will be the end of the song for every chapter, since not every chapter has a song for, but when it's a fight or there's a song that goes with it I'll have it in the chapter
ᨏᨐᨓᨓᨐᨏᨏᨐᨓᨓᨐᨏᨏᨐᨏ

Lucy, and natsu were in bliss while asleep, laying in his bed naked. Just enjoying there warmth after there 'playtime'. They both were in pure happiness, smiles on both of there faces. That was until they woke up to sirens blaring, making them both wake up.

Natsu knew exactly what those sirens meant, a criminal was in the bases walls. Natsu got up and quickly got dressed. As did Lucy, she knew it was Dave. It had to be him, cause he knew where she was...

And he wouldn't stop until he killed her.

Natsu noticed her scared, he sighed and grabbed her hands, making her look at him. "I'll keep you safe Lucy"

Lucy looked at natsu, and nodded while letting a light smile leave her lips. "I know you will natsu..."

At that moment, gray opened his door, making natsu, and Lucy turn to look at him.

"Natsu!" Gray yelled, but natsu already knew who was her. He grabbed his gun that was in his dresser, under his boxers.

"I know, get Lucy to my truck! I'll meet you there, I'm going to take care of this" natsu told gray while looking at him.

"But natsu!-"

"No buts! That's an order gray!!" Natsu yelled, interrupting gray.

Lucy looked at natsu shocked, worry instantly went through her body. She knew full well what Dave was capable of, she seen it first had...

She didn't want to see natsu like that, she couldn't, she wouldn't.

"I'll fight to"

Natsu looked at Lucy, and shook his head "no, he's after you, I need you to go with gray, he'll keep you safe, I'm going to settle this"

"Natsu I-"

"I know your worried Lucy, but I need you to, so I know your safe, that's an order now go!" Natsu yelled the last part to gray.

Gray nodded and grabbed Lucy's hand, dragging her out of natsu's bunker, and to natsu's truck. Lucy looked back, and around, seeing everyone being evacuated from the base.

"We can't just leave him!" Lucy yelled at gray.

Gray just kept on running towards natsu's truck, getting by the trainees that was there.

"Gray!!"

"He gave me an order Lucy! I can't disobey, and neither can you!!" Gray yelled, making Lucy's eyes go wide.

She could tell he was worried to, it was obvious. Natsu, and gray were close, always was close. "Gray...."

Once they got to natsu's car, he opened the passenger door for her. As she got in gray closed the door but he couldn't get in when he was shot in his knee. Making him scream in pain.

"Gray!!" Lucy yelled through the window.

"Just Go!" Gray yelled, seeing Dave walk up to him, slow but fast.

"But I can't!-"

"Go Heartfilia!!" Gray yelled, making Lucy's eyes go wide.

Lucy then went into the driver's seat, getting around the arm rest, and started driving away from the base. She left gray there, she left everything she had there. The pictures of her parents, her clothes, everything she owned...

She left natsu there....

Tears went down her eyes, she didn't know where to go, or what to do, but she only drove.

Drove away...

ᨏᨐᨓᨓᨐᨏᨏᨐᨓᨓᨐᨏᨏᨐᨏ

Natsu ran to where he heard the gunshots, his gun loaded and aimed, ready to shoot if needed. When he got there he seen his truck gone, and gray shot in the leg and shoulder, blood under his leg.

"Gray!!" Natsu yelled running to him.

Gray grunted in pain then looked at natsu "no he took my car...he chasing Lucy, you need to go" gray told him while looking at natsu.

Natsu looked at him then sighed "ambulance will be here, just stay here got it gray"

Gray nodded while looking at him "I will now go save Lucy..."

Natsu nodded then ran to Sting's car, a black Chevy Camaro, hot wired it, and drove following the tracker he had on his truck. He was determined to save Lucy, to free her from the fear she had over her, the fear of Dave, of having her family killed like hers were.

And when he was determined he will stop at nothing to do it, no matter what it took.

ᨏᨐᨓᨓᨐᨏᨏᨐᨓᨓᨐᨏᨏᨐᨏ

Dave followed Lucy, speeding up and hitting the back of the truck. Lucy felt it and started speeding up, hoping that she could lose him. But when she heard gunshots she looked in the mirrors, and seen the black Camaro that natsu was driving.

"Natsu!" Lucy yelled, happily.

He speed up, getting next to his truck that Lucy was driving. "You ok Lucy!!" Natsu yelled through his window.

Lucy nodded slightly while keeping her eyes on the road. Natsu smiled slightly, and kept his eyes on the road. Seeing Dave speeding up behind him, natsu sighed, looking at him through his mirror.

He knew he could stop, he would risk him getting shot by Dave, and Lucy seeing. So natsu unbuckled his seatbelt and looked at Lucy.

Lucy looked at him like he was crazy, but she opened the window. She knew what he was thinking, and timing was everything, he could miss the window and hit the road, or he could make Lucy turn into a ditch. So he had to make sure this was perfect.

Natsu took a deep breath, making sure he was as close as he could then jumped out his window into the passenger seat. Once landed, Lucy closed the window, seeing Sting's Camaro crash into a tree.

Natsu sighed, seeing Dave stop at the wreak, natsu sighed then looked at Lucy smiling. Lucy smiled slightly while keeping her eyes on the road.

ᨏᨐᨓᨓᨐᨏᨏᨐᨓᨓᨐᨏᨏᨐᨏ

"Turn here"

Lucy drove from what felt like ever, eventually hitting town. Nodding slightly she turned, and seen a small nice home. Parking she sighed, looking at then home then looked at natsu.

"You sure we lost him..."

"Yeah, it seems like it Lucy, but we can't be sure, laxus will have someone outside here at all times" natsu told her, making her nod slightly.

But this wasn't over...not by a long shot.....