5: Closer

Hi Hi Minna!!
I'm going to try to finish this chapter
I hope to get chapter 6 done too but I'm really unsure but I will try! I promise

The song waste it on me sung by kpop sensation BTS Army for life, also this fits Lucy's Outlook also what natsu is thinking about and feels.
꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚

After Lucy left natsu's sights he smiled and thought about what she said, about she can tell there was something between them. He simply smiled and walked back to the shooting range, to see how the other trainees he had were doing.

"Funny see you here dragneel"

Natsu turned seeing sting walk up to him, he simply tched and looked at the glass. Not even giving him any attention. He didn't like sting, he didn't get a good vibe from him like he was only doing it to get close to younger girls.

"I'm see what I have to deal with unlike you" natsu said while not looking at him, with irritation in his voice.

Sting chuckled while looking at him "you implying that I'm only in this for girls dragneel"

"Maybe I am ya got a problem with that" Natsu said while looking at him with the corner of his eyes.

"Maybe I am, especially that new girl, Heartfilia, she's a cutie, but I'm sure you already knew that" sting said while smirking at him. That ticked natsu off, he turned to him and grabbed the collar of his shirt with anger in his eyes.

He didn't like him talking about Lucy, or any man except for himself. "You don't EVER talk about her again! Not a SINGLE FUCKEN WORD" Natsu yelled with anger in his voice, lucky the glass was sound proof.

Sting smacked his hand away and glared at him "I can do what I want dragneel" he said then walked away.

Natsu sighed and looked back at the trainees. Why was he so focused on that girl, was it because she was different than any other girls he's been with. Or was it because she was just the fact that he was lonely with being single.

"Why am I so stuck with Luce...." Natsu told herself while letting out a sigh.

ᨏᨐᨓᨓᨐᨏᨏᨐᨓᨓᨐᨏᨏᨐᨏ

Lucy sighed while eating dinner. It was later in the day and she was covered in sweat, from training all day, being pushed to her limits. Also punching a punching bag for almost 2 hours wore her out.

"Hey heartfilia"

Lucy turned to see natsu standing there outside the bunker, she sighed, finishing her food and looked back at levy

"I'll see you tonight" Lucy said with a smile and walked over to where natsu was standing. This was risky the others would probably think they were a couple and got her in cause of that. Well that wasn't fully true, she only got in to investigate for Dave.

"Yeah na I mean sir" Lucy said while looking at him curious.

Natsu looked at him then looked around then sighed "Meet me at my bunker tonight, I need to talk to you, alone"

Lucy looked at him slightly confused then nodded slightly "o-ok I'll meet you then....but may I ask why"

"Just come" he simply said then walked away.

Lucy looked at him slightly confused, she didn't know what his problem was, did she say something wrong or did she do something wrong? Was it because she just didn't jump into it with him?

She sighed and walked back to the girls bunker "what did I do wrong he seemed upset, maybe it's something I said earlier" Lucy asked herself then sighed.

Why was she so worried about what was wrong with natsu? She knew she had feelings for him, that was obvious but she couldn't tell just what was wrong with him.

The fact that she didn't know what was wrong with natsu bugged her through the rest of the day. Though her shower, her getting changed in clean clothes, getting her boots back on. Until the night time, when she went to go levy looked at her slightly confused.

"Where you going Lu?" Levy asked while looking at her.

Lucy turned to look at her then sighed "I um have to go do some training before tomorrow, I'll be back"

She hated lying, especially to levy but she didn't want to tell her where she was going, not yet anyway. Levy nodded slightly and laid back down and fell asleep.

Lucy sighed and walked out of the girls bunker and walked towards natsu's bunker. She didn't really know where it was but she found it easily, she seen natsu standing outside his bunker door making her sigh and Walk up to him.

Natsu looked at her walking up to him and sighed "your here"

"Yeah, you told me to come..." Lucy said while looking at him, seeing his face stressed out.

He then walked close to her, making Lucy blush slightly and look at his eyes "I don't know why your really here Luce, but I know one thing I can't stand listening to another man talk about you"

Lucy looked at him shocked, he knew she had another reason she was her aside from really wanting to be here to be a soldier. Then the fact that he said he didn't like another man talk about her made her look at him confirm.

"Who would....wait....is he talking about sting?!" Lucy asked to herself but got out of her head when he seen him lean closer to her.

She didn't know what to do, but she knew she wasn't ready, even though she really wanted him to kiss her, to take her in his bunker and make her feel like a woman. But she wasn't ready, not yet..

She sat her hand on his chest, making him stop, but stay close to her. "What's wrong"

Lucy looked at him then sighed "I want this natsu I do....but I'm not ready, but can you wait for me, to be ready, just friends until I'm ready for something more....."

Natsu looked at her then smiled, he then kissed her cheek instead of her lips, he pulled away, looking into her chocolate brown eyes as she looked into his oxen colored eyes.

"I'll wait for you for however long you need Luce..."

ᨏᨐᨓᨓᨐᨏᨏᨐᨓᨓᨐᨏᨏᨐᨏ

Natsu and Lucy grow closer together
As natsu swore that he would wait for her. And sting as made a point that he has his eyes on Lucy.

Will sting try to make a move?
And will natsu allow it when Lucy is his trainee and best friend?

Find out in
Chapter 6: Don't even try