12: Talk

Hi Hi Minna!
This will be what is updated today!
Who's getting into this so far, I'm really curious about what y'all think will transpire in this story? Let me know :3

The song Savior that is sung by Beth Crowley this will be how Lucy now sees Dave once natsu tells her what he found out. And how she feels about this whole thing

ᨏᨐᨓᨓᨐᨏᨏᨐᨓᨓᨐᨏᨏᨐᨏ

Light shining in, Lucy hummed lightly while waking it up, her bare body against natsu's, making her remember the events that happened last night between them. Remembering made her smile, noticing hands playing with her hair, making her look up seeing natsu awake, and smiling.

"How long have you been awake?" Lucy asked while looking up at him smiling.

"Not long, but we're up pretty late considering we was supposed to be up by 8" natsu told her while smiling, playing with the ends of her hair.

She nodded while smiling softly. She then through about Dave, was he really the one who killed the family before he killed her mother and father, and the most recent ones? She couldn't imagine it. Natsu looked at her and sighed, seeing her look sad, and probably could imagine what she was thinking about.

"Luce....have you heard from Dave recently" natsu asked while looking at her.

Lucy looked up at him then sighed "not today aside from yesterday morning, I haven't heard from him"

Natsu looked at her then sighed, sitting up from his bed, Lucy sitting up with him. "I had laxus look up the number that threatened you..."

Lucy looked at him slightly surprised, but she was curious who would do that, maybe it came back with a match to someone. A part of her didn't want it to be Dave, but she knew it was a slime chance.

"What did he find...." Lucy asked while looking at him.

Natsu looked at her, with a serious but worried look on his face "it came back to Dave, his work phone number....im guessing you don't have it so that's why he used that Instead of a burner"

Lucy looked at him shocked then looked down. She knew that there could be a chance it was Dave, and was playing her like a pawn in his game. But to actually know it was true, that hurt her more then not knowing. He was like a uncle to her, and to think he killed so many....

She didn't know what to think.

"Luce...." Natsu said worriedly.

"I knew there was a chance...but to think he actually killed so many....and played me like a pawn..." Lucy mumbled while looking down at the blanket.

Natsu looked at her then hugged her. She stayed there surprised for a moment then hugged him back, natsu held her for a moment until they both heard Lucy's phone go off. Making Lucy and Natsu look that way, Lucy looked at her phone seeing a text from Dave. Making natsu look at it seriously, and Lucy shocked.

From Dave
Hey Lucy, let's meet up today at the park in Magnolia if your general would allow you to

Lucy read it then looked at natsu, seeing him up and getting dressed "natsu..." Lucy mumbled while looking at him.

"Like hell I'll let that killer meet with you!" Natsu yelled while finishing getting dressed.

Lucy sighed, getting up and dressed as well "Natsu I have to, I have to know why he killed my parents, and why he killed those people"

Natsu turned to look at her with a serious look on his face then sighed "Luce I'm not letting you go alone"

Lucy looked at him then smiled softly, seeing how he was worried about her, and he had every right to be. She was meeting with a killer to talk to them.....

But she knew if he was there then he'd kill him, and she didn't want that "natsu you can't, he'd kill you if you were there, he kills couples with children, and if he sees me alone he'll think I'm not with anyone or possibly..."

Natsu looked at her then sighed, looking at her belly "Luce....If you are then I'm going, I'm not letting you go alone"

"Natsu...." Lucy mumbled then sighed while looking at him. She knew he'd never let her go alone, no matter what she said.

"Fine...." Lucy mumbled in defeat.

ᨏᨐᨓᨓᨐᨏᨏᨐᨓᨓᨐᨏᨏᨐᨏ

Once at the park, natsu parked his truck close by so he could see Lucy, that was sitting there on a bench close by, laxus in the passenger seat.

"She's crazy for actually agreeing to do this...." Laxus said then looked at natsu, staring her down.

Seeing Dave walk up to where Lucy was. Natsu was on high alert, knowing what a man like him was capable of.

Being in a family full of criminals does that to you.

Lucy looked at Dave and faked a pretty good smile "hey, so you wanted to meet me?"

Dave looked at her and nodded slightly, sitting down by her. "Yeah, I has hoping you had intel about sting" Dave said while looking at her.

She could see in his eyes now knowing that he was capable of killing, the evil in his eyes, that was hidden good, to good for Lucy to see until now.

"I don't...he hasn't left the base or nothing points to him being there" Lucy said while looking at him.

He looked at her then sighed "I see, well then-"

"Why"

Dave looked at Lucy slightly surprised by asking him why, he didn't know what she meant by that.

"Why what Lucy, what's wrong" Dave asked while looking at her.

Lucy then looked at him, with sadness in her eyes, making him shocked "why did you kill those people Why did you kill my parents" Lucy asked, tears threatening to leave her eyes.

Dave looked at her shocked then got up looking away from her "you'd never understand Lucy"

Lucy then got up, looking at him "then tell me! Dave I....i thought of you like a uncle! I can't keep trying to pull you out when I don't know what's going on!"

Dave then turned to look at her. Lucy looked at him surprised, seeing the sadness but evil in his eyes.

"Your parents, none of them were innocent Lucy!!!" Dave yelled while looking at her.

Lucy stood there shocked, seeing the knife in his pocket, that was inside his jacket. Just barley visible, but it was to Lucy.

"Dave...."

ᨏᨐᨓᨓᨐᨏᨏᨐᨓᨓᨐᨏᨏᨐᨏ

Now that Dave and Lucy have meet and Dave has yet to give Lucy a clear cut answer as to why

Will she like his answer?
And will he let her leave, even though he knows they're being watched?

Find out in
Chapter 13: excuses