2 - Burgers

TW: ED (EATING DISORDER), ANXIETY

Trisha sat for a moment catching her breath. Hours ago she had taken off her heels to work more comfortably. She kicked herself for what she wore, she should have known not to wear business attire when it came to Ava. Whenever Ava asked for her help she had to put some elbow grease somewhere, but the thought of being at the Avengers tower took over her mind and forced her to dress up. It was probably best, since she ended up meeting her first soulmate.

 It was probably best, since she ended up meeting her first soulmate

"Let's order dinner Ava" She sighed putting her tablet down that now had a detailed time sheet of the wedding.

"GOD YES..I'm starving. I haven't eaten all day" Ava put her own tablet down, tired of taking inventory of every person that was attending.

"You really need to stop that"

"I know..I just.. Maeve spends so much time with Anders now...I can't help feeling like it's my recent weight gain" She slumps pocking at her stomach. She wasn't plus size. She was pretty thin actually, but her whole life was filled with her mothers objections to her eating habits. Which of course made her worse.

"Ava, you are a size four for fucks sake. Eat something."

"Easy for you to say.." She mumbled. Trisha crossed her arms leaning back. Ava closed her eyes regretting her words. "I'm sorry I didn't..."

"Let's just get food"

Trisha spent her whole life being made fun of for her weight. People were always in disbelief that a girl with her amount of thickness could have more than one soulmate. Her parents didn't care. They served her greasy heavy foods because it was all they could afford, living in Spanish Harlem. Her weight to them was a blessing. She didn't look sick, that's all that mattered to them. But to Trisha, being called Barney whenever she wore purple was a nightmare. There was always a chance her soulmates wouldn't like that about her. She even believed that was why she had so many, to give her a chance that at least one of them liked her size eighteen body.

"Ms. Perez, Mr. Stark has ordered an assortment of meals for you and Ms. Mendez, along with a few gifts. They shall arrive in ten seconds." The Ai announced in the room.