12 - Metal

TW: A character thinks about abuse and grooming. The conversation doesn't happen but it is mentioned in the chapter.

TW: SLIGHT NSFW - Sexual tension

Trisha and Clint turn the corner with loud laughter, stopping as they see the Avengers sitting around the common area silently waiting.

"Oh.." She giggles as Clint places his arm around her shoulders like a protective boyfriend. "Sorry we took so long"

"It's alright sweetheart. Is your thigh okay?" Steve asked pointing at her leg, noticing it was bandaged. He was worried when Natasha told him she was hurt. Nat had angrily made herself a peanut butter sandwich, telling Steve that Clint was taking care of her wound, making Steve uneasy, blaming himself for not being there when she needed him.

"Oh yea. Clint patched me up, thank you" Trisha gave him a soft smiled seeing the worry in his face.

"We wanted to tell you goodnight. I had some food taken to your room in case you want to be alone for a while." Tony says looking away from his tablet to her. Her hair was frizzy and curly, her clothes covered in dust, and blood stained her leggings, but he still lost his breath seeing her. 'she's so beautiful'.

"The doctor said in the discharge papers, that you shouldn't be around all of us at once for a bit, so..we understand if you want to stay in and avoid us. We won't think anything of it" Bruce adds looking over her papers. He looked away from her now. The thought of her looking this disheveled in his own bed making him nervous.

"Buck is going to give you a small tour, then Thor will be here for you in the morning." Nat added with a smile. Seeing Trisha okay made her calm. She was still going to take her frustration out on Clint in training tomorrow before her mission though.

Loki walked from behind Steve to the couch sitting down and waving his hand. "After that, you can do what you wish. Just let us know if you plan to leave the Tower, we all want to be sure of your safety" Loki says crossing his legs. He knew what he was doing was teasing her, but he knew she enjoyed it just as much as he did.

"OH..wow you guys..thought of everything huh?" Trisha nervously tilts her foot to the side.

"If you don't want that.." Clint whispered to her gently, feeling her shake under him a bit.

"NO..I mean..yes..I mean..." She closes her eyes taking a deep breath. "I appreciate you all looking out for me. I don't have to go in to work tomorrow. I can make all my meetings virtual, so I'll be here all day. But after breakfast with Thor, I would like to plan our dates."

"We've all sent our schedules to your e-mail" Tony smiles smugly.

"Thank you. Um..today was a lot..But I wanted to make sure you all know that...what happened hasn't scared me away from being with any of you okay? I'm just shaken up because I have never been shot at so...It isn't any of you. I'm still all in"

"We were more worried about you feeling safe, and unharmed Lady Trisha"

"Thank you, Thor" She smiles looking over to Bucky who turns to look at her patiently. "So...tour?" She slightly jumps on her toes happily.

"See you tomorrow, honey" Clint gives her a kiss on the cheek before stepping away to sit next to Nat, who instantly elbows him making him grunt. 

Bucky walks up placing his hand on her lower back lovingly.

"Goodnight" She turns her head back to tell everyone before being scooped away.

"This way, cookie" Trisha blushes as his fingers draw circles on her lower back, unwilling to stop touching her in some way. "First up, the training rooms" He leads her to the elevator. "Training please Jarvis" He smiles turning to face her, he leans against the wall of the elevator watching her every reaction.