13 - A Goddess to me

Trisha groaned as the sharp light of the sun entered her room. Even with all the electronics and the lights that scoured the tower, the sunlight seemed brighter than she has ever experienced it. "Jarvis..make the sun go away" She grunts pulling the sheets over her head.

After Bucky left she ate the steak and fries Tony had left her. He made sure she had a delicious salad and three different drinks, wine, water, and juice. He had even left her pain killers for her wound. After eating she sat for hours as she ordered Jarvis to change the windows to every scenery she could imagine. All were so realistic she couldn't decide. As exhaustion finally took her over she landed on the view of the city.

Now she regretted that choice. Jarvis fogged the window, letting in a pale glow enter her room "Ms. Perez, it is seven fourty-three. Thor is waiting for you in the kitchen"

"GRR" She groans. "Seven? fuck" She realized she should have woken up earlier. She wanted to spend a bit of the morning before breakfast to have her assistant reschedule her appointments to virtual for the day. Now she had no time. "Tell him I'm awake, I'll be there in fifteen"

"Yes Ms. Perez" He responded.

She got up, brushing her teeth and hair. She went back to her room grabbing her suitcase placing it on the bed and opening it. She groaned again seeing her clothes were littered with bullet holes. She ran her finger over the suitcase seeing the holes now that she was a bit more awake. "Great..I have no clothes for my meetings"

Sighing heavily she went to the kitchen, at least she will have a good breakfast. Thor was the last one to talk to and she was more than excited. She no longer felt tired and overwhelmed. The long night easing her body from the previous days excitement.

"Hi Thor" Trisha walked into the kitchen with a happy step.

"Lady Trisha" He boomed standing up from the island stool to hug her tightly. Trisha tilted her head to the side as he pressed her against his chest. 'God I forgot how tall he was'

"You can just call me Trisha, Thor" She pulled away nervously. His large grin making her even more nervous. 'He's literally a fucking god, why is he so happy to see me?'

"I was thinking we could have pop-tarts for breakfast" He walks around her grabbing one glass and a large mug.

"Pop-tarts? That would fill you up?" She asks eyeing the contents of the fridge as he looks into it grabbing one of four gallons of milk that sat inside with his name written on them.

"Well..no. I require a large meal. However, I know you don't. We can have something small here, and I can go down to the common kitchen and have a cook make something"

"No..that won't work." She protests stomping past him to the fridge. She pulls out eggs and bacon. Goes through the cabinets grabbing a box of pancake mix then takes the milk from his hand.

"You do not have to La.." He stops when she glares at him. "Trisha" He corrects himself.

"If we are going to have breakfast together then you should be satisfied when we eat. Besides..pop-tarts aren't going to satisfy me." He moves to the stool watching her twirl around the kitchen finding everything she needs.

"Tell me something. About yourself" He asks leaning on his arms. He was entranced by her movements. It was as if she was home in the kitchen. 'A goddess of the hearth' he thought.

"There isn't much to tell. I've spent my life working, avoiding people when not necessary." She grabs a large bowl filling it with the entire box of pancake mix.

"You plan events. How do you choose a job like that when you prefer to stay away from people?" She thought about it for a moment. She wasn't sure how she ended up with that job, except knowing she was good at it.