9 - Shampoo

TW: Slight NSFW

Upstairs at Trisha's apartment, they walk in looking around, trying to learn as much about her as possible. To their right was the small open kitchen that overlooked the living room. Past that the small round dinning table flanking the bedroom door. Against the far wall was the only set of windows that brought light into the space, surrounded by bookshelves.

The room didn't have anything extravagant like they were used to in the tower. Her bookshelf had statues and pictures. Her walls had a small amount of paintings with no frames, a single worn dart board on the side of the bookshelves. Her kitchen was too small for any large devices, but it contained baking must haves like a standing mixer and a rolling pin next to a large jar of wooden spoons and three whisks.

"You guys thirsty? Hungry?" Trisha says putting her bag down on the small kitchen island she bought herself from Ikea. She pulls out a clear vase, filling it with water and putting the flowers in it, setting it on the center of the island with a bright smile.

"I could eat" Thor stated taking a seat at the couch. She smiled thinking how small her grey couch looked under him. She had purposely bought an extra deep one so she could feel comfortable sitting in it with her wide hips. But Thor made it seem like any regular old couch. She silently laughed as the five decorative pillows surrounded him, making him push the pillows to the other end of the couch, far away from him with an angry pout.

"And you two?" She points at Bucky and Clint waiting for their response.

"You don't have to fuss over me, cookie" Bucky turned away from what he realized were handmade paintings, to look at her beautiful eyes again.

"But I like fussing" She pouted melting his heart. He placed his hand on his chest, bending over, acting as though he was physically melting.

"Well if my cookie wants to, how can I say no?" She blushed thinking that this is why everyone loves Bucky, why there was a whole fan page dedicated to him with a dozen forum links, a club of Bucky stans that dedicated their entire life to; his hair, his eyes, his mannerisms, that numbered thousands. And a four month waitlist to see his wax statue at NYC Madame Tussauds famous wax museum.

"Okay Casanova give her time to breath, she still needs to eat and rest." Clint waves Bucky off turning to Trisha, standing only a foot away. He wanted to hold her again, wrap his arms around her, but that would be going against his own words. "There's a Chinese food place near here that I visit. I can order us all something while you go take a calming shower"

"You sure?" She was more than grateful for the offer, she still felt tired and really wanted a shower. The mixed smell of Steve, Loki, and Tony was all over her, covering her soft floral perfume. It was making her extremely wanting of touch in a way she never experienced before. She needed to wash it off before she begged the three here to do things to her right this second.

"Yea. Go relax, honey" She nods giving them all a smile. She walks to her room closing the door. While Clint starts making the call, they all suddenly stop doing everything to hear the shower going. All three looking at the door that separated them from their soulmate.

"She's literally a few feet away...naked..." Bucky groans slumping down on the couch wishing he was in there with her to cover her in white foam. He quickly smirked to himself thinking of that very action. "She's going to drive me crazy" He grabbed one of the decorative pillows that bellowed over him from the corner and hugged it trying to release some frustration.

"You are not alone, Barnes. I had no idea the urge to mate with her would be so...." Thor stated rubbing his chin.

"Intense, demanding...painful" Clint yells across the room with his hand over the phone. "Yea..yea two orders of each" He goes back to speak to the people taking the order. He was glad he had something to do. He wasn't kidding about the painful part. It wasn't just his groin aching for her it was his heart. Being away from her felt like a knife digging in.