19 - Potts

Trisha put the phone down with the speaker on as it rang. She looked in the mirror hating the slacks she put on. She ran to her closet pulling out a light blue dress.

"Hey Bunny" Tony answered excitedly

"Is it Trisha?" Nat asks from a distance.

"Yea just..keep watching them" Tony waves her off. "Is everything okay?"

"Why do you keep asking that every time we talk?"

"I guess I'm worried about you. You sound stressed" Tony shuffled through some gadgets placing the phone down on speaker in a low volume to not arouse suspicion from anyone passing the van they were in.

"I can't make up my mind on what to wear for the interview"

"Oh is that today?" He had a sarcastic tone that proved to Trisha he knew more than he let on.

"You know it is"

"I'm not supposed to know" She laughs rolling her eyes. She zips up the side of the dress, glad she had spanx on underneath. The dress curved around her body down to her knee, a split at the bottom center of the front, letting her legs move more freely. The neckline folded into a loose bow and the sleeve loosely fell over her arms, meeting on her wrists with a cuff. "Send me a picture Bunny"

Trisha quickly flipped the phone to the mirror taking a picture and sending it. She waited a moment hearing Tony gasp and gulp loudly.

"What is it?" Nat asked sounding closer. "Holy shit..." She gasped too.

"It's too sexy isn't it?" Trisha groaned moving to the closet to look for something else.

"No..no uh" Tony tried to collect himself. Although he didn't have a clothing fetish he found a woman dressed professionally was a very sexy sight, the confidence that it brought a woman drove him crazy, now seeing Trisha in one...he needed to get back home NOW.

"You look hot. In a business way. It's his type. I'm starting to see why" she could hear Nat's smile through her words

"Are you sure?" Trisha scrunched her face turning to her side to see how her ass looked. She hated being so large on the back and her hips, it made everything look more provocative.

"YES" They both said simultaneously.

"Don't walk around the others like that..especially Steve." Nat warned

"Why?" Why would Steve have a problem with her dress?

"Because he won't let you go to the meeting. Steve's been talking to me non stop about how he wants to drag you into a room but he's being patient because you need to bond with the rest of us. He sees you in that and you won't be able to walk for a week" Nat laughs, her voice reseeding into the distance.

"She's right. Don't show anyone. In fact just..press record and slowly take it back off" Tony half jokes licking his lips hoping she would do it, even though he knew she wasn't comfortable for something like that...yet.

"TONY" Trisha blushed brightly at his suggestion. He laughed mischievously on his end.

"Come on bunny...I can't have a sneak peak?" His voice deepened trying to coax her into doing it.

"No..I'm not going to...strip" Trisha wrapped her arms around her waist. She was already nervous and he was making it worse. She was sure he wasn't going to enjoy her body. After seeing all the models he has been with throughout the years on television, how could he find her naked body attractive. 

Steve was different. He was never with anyone. Her body to him was perfect, but if he had seen others...Has he seen Nat's?

"I have to go. Come home soon and be safe" She ignored Tony's protests, still begging for her to show him, and hung up the phone. She sighed pulling her hair up in a ponytail and putting some small stud earrings on and a watch.