20 - Thor

Very long chapter, I'm sorry.

TW: Slight violence, slight spice. A lot of second hand embarrassment. 

"Oh shit..I forgot Ava" Trisha groans stopping Thor and Loki from walking out onto the Helipad. She pulls out her phone from the bag Thor held and rings her up. Instantly she answers.

"BITCH WHAT THE FUCK?" She screams making Trisha roll her eyes.

"I can explain"

"I heard about the battle, I've been calling. The second the streets opened for pedestrians I came over. They won't let me into your apartment. There's private security and the construction, the side of the damn building says Stark Industries now..what's happening? Are you okay? If they hurt you I will drag Anders to that tower and rip Stark a new one!" Trisha laughs at her protective side, something that only comes out when Trisha or Maeve get hurt.

"I doubt you need your brother for that. I'm fine. I'm staying at the tower. Actually I called to tell you..."

"What? are you married already? I'm supposed to be your maid of honor you selfish bitch!" Trisha scoffs it is waaay too soon for that.

"God no. Thor and Loki are taking me out for a while. They haven't told me where, so I can't tell you, but I'll be back by Saturday." She looks over at Loki and Thor who silently whisper to each other, making her wonder what they had planned.

"Wait...The gods? Thor...the god Thor?"

"Right I never told you..um..yea. They are my last two"

"OH MY GOD!!!" She squeals, forcing Trisha to move the phone away from her ear for a second. Someone in the background tells her to keep it down and she tells them to fuck off. Trisha laughs again looking at Loki who rolls his eyes reading her mind, listening in to the conversation.

"Yea, look I have to go. I promise we'll catch up when I get back"

"No honey, you are doing more than that. We are having lunch together with Maeve, Anders, and sassy pants." She says sassy pants with disdain that Trisha knows too well.

"oh..what did Ana do now that you're calling her sassy pants?"

"She..." Ava takes a deep breath then whispers "She said my pants made my ass look big" Trisha giggled "CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?" She screams getting another harsh comment from people nearby. Ava raised her middle finger at them, walking away from Trisha's building.

"If it's the white ones with buckles down the front, I have to agree." Ava gasped.

"You....bitch" Ave said exaggeratedly. Ava and Trisha laugh a bit, knowing they would never mean anything bad to each other, but Trisha secretly hated those pants, they were atrocious. 

"I love you. Talk soon." Trisha says watching Loki get frustrated, tapping the watch she knew he never actually used.

"Love you too. Oh hey, tell me how the bond with Romanoff is, okay?..I've always been curious"

"Not a chance" Trisha hangs up the phone hearing Ava argue on her end. "Okay" She walks up to Thor putting the phone in her bag, smiling at Thor and Loki.

"You love her?" Loki growls feeling jealous that she hasn't said it to him yet.

"Not like that, she's like a sister"

"She better be." He warns getting close to her so she could not only see the anger in his eyes but feel the heat rising from him. She smiled seeing that if they are playing a game this is definitely the way to get under his skin.