25 - Stark Party - Pre game pt. 2

TW - Slight NSFW

(Edited really damn early in the morning so I am sorry for any mistakes I left behind)

"Are you seriously going to wear that?" Bucky leans back against the wall next to the shower where Trisha brushed her hair up into a ponytail. His hand ran through his wet hair, keeping it out of his forehead, although a strand continued to fall defiantly. His ice blue eyes devouring her every movement, the sway of her braless chest under her shirt, the slight tease of her bare legs, the obvious flush of their recent pleasures on her cheeks.

"What's wrong with it? It's cute" She stepped out the bathroom and stretches the bottom edge of the excessively large shirt that covered her down to her thighs, showing off the green face that roared angrily.

"Bruce might not like it."

"But Hulk will, and if Hulk is calm and happy so will Bruce" She turned happily with her chin up heading to the door. Bucky was sweet enough not to exhaust her. She had a lot to do today and needed to be able to walk in heels. Although Bucky hoped after the party he could finish what he started.

"Alright" He says sarcastically rolling his eyes.

He can admit, she looked good in just a big shirt. The shirt hugged her curves and hung off her breasts beautifully. He watched as it swooshed back and forth lightly under the curve of her ass, inviting him to slam her against the bathroom wall again.

Trisha stopped at the door, her hand lingering on the door knob. Her fingers softly running over the small dents his metal hand made on it. Her eyes closed and her lips softly parted as her body filled with a desire that nearly melted her to the floor. "Bucky" She whispered. Her left hand grazed her lips softly feeling his need to kiss her again.

"I'm sorry, cookie" His voice was low and closer than she expected. He ran his right hand down her arm, softly brushing her hand to gently move it away from the doorknob. "You need to go, they're waiting" He whispered into her ear. Trisha's head leaned back onto his shoulder letting out a deep shaky breath, the pleasure of his touch making her soak where she stood. His left hand gently moved over her waist then her stomach pulling her further back onto him as he stepped back with her.

"I..." She said trying to make sense past the overwhelming feeling their new connection fed her.

Bucky pulled on the doorknob opening the door, his hand then moved to her cheek, brushing his knuckles on her skin so softly it could have been a breeze. His fingers moved down the side of her neck, his breath warming her skin and burning her like blissful fire. He leaned closer to her ear as if he would speak but only breathed again onto her skin.

She moaned feeling his fingers graze the hickey he left on her neck, the tingle and butterflies dizzying her further.

Bucky opened his eyes to see Steve outside the door watching with one eyebrow up. Steve took in a deep breath crossing his arms then clearing his throat.

"Steve..." bucky nearly growled. Trisha snapped out of the spell they were in standing up straighter and stepping away from Bucky, who reluctantly let her go.

"Buck. Trisha. You two know the walls aren't soundproof right?" Steve reminds them. Trisha quickly looked back at Bucky with her eyes wide and a red flush covering her entire face. Bucky chuckled shaking his head, hoping Steve wasn't being serious.

"I..uh..."

Steve stepped in catching her chin between his fingers gently. "I miss you sweetheart." He whispered before giving her a soft kiss. The desire from him forced a moan out of her lips. Steve chuckled lightly biting her bottom lip playfully.