Training for the job

After Naruto entered his apartment, he left the scrolls and his sword on the table and went towards the kitchen to fix a bowl of instant ramen. No matter how much Naruto changed, ramen was simply his favorite meal period. One time, the fox warned him to eat healthy stuff like some vegetables and scowled Naruto pretty much every time. What few people knew was that the fox was also responsible for the blonde's high metabolism, therefore when Naruto used to eat up to sixteen bowls of Ichiraku ramen; everyone seemed to ask where the food would go. While the noodles were being prepared, Naruto stood next to it, waiting eagerly to eat the food from heaven, as he liked to call on occasions.

Three minutes later, the instant ramen was ready and he fixed the table for dinner. Looking across the table, he saw an empty chair and sighed. Still today he never even remembered why the hell he thought of buying a pair of chairs for his table. Naruto grew up alone his entire life and while his academy sensei Iruka was rather close to the blonde, they only met at Ichirakus or at the academy. Furthermore, even his genin team didn't visit him once. So why bother, he thought. After eating all the noodles and receiving some killing intent aura courtesy of a very pissed fox, Naruto turned to study the sword a little bit. He could see that it was well taken care of from seeing how the steel managed to reflect the lamplight with perfection.

The grip was simple, all black. In fact, Naruto never once considered personalizing the katana to suit his style, simply because he couldn't think of any symbol to put. As he yielded it off the holster, Naruto had to force his arms in order to move the sword around, simply because it was so damn heavy to move with it. "The heavier it is, the better it goes for training. Not only will help your kenjutsu style, but also improve your muscle mass. Sometimes, you have to rely on physical abilities in order to win a fight, therefore you are going to train your body to the ground and while you do that, your clones will be learning fuuton ninjutsu from the scroll and katon ninjutsu from me." – Said Kyuubi to which Naruto nodded his consent and then put the sword back in the holster.

"Speaking of jutsus, we're going to be up all night, reading all this information. In that case, I'll be fixing a bowl of…" – Said Naruto but was interrupted by the sudden yell from Kyuubi who threatened Naruto that if he were to eat another bowl of ramen today, that he would throw everything up. Needless to say Naruto stopped thinking about the noodles, since he didn't like the idea of throwing Ramen away. "Okay, dammit. I won't eat ramen, tonight" – Mumbled Naruto, earning a satisfactory sigh from the fox.

After the little interaction, Naruto started reading the first scroll which made an introduction to fuuton ninjutsu. Upon reading, he realized that fuuton techniques were divided into two categories: sharpening the wind of cutting and slashing or enhancing the strength and speed of the wind, which meant that he would need to practically master both of them. Well, more like the second one since Naruto already knew who to cut using fuuton chakra from Kakashi and Yamato's training before.

Therefore, he kept reading line after line with great interest. By tomorrow this time, Naruto hoped to understand the technique's concepts and just make the clones practice the technique. Kyuubi said that on the first month his clones would only be learning fuuton ninjutsu and the second one, they will be learning katon. While the clones are doing ninjutsu, the real Naruto would do physical exercises, incorporating taijutsu, kenjutsu and body building workouts.

Two hours later, Naruto still didn't finish reading, but from the looks of it, he wasn't even worrying about a night sleep, from being so immersed in mastering all the fuuton jutsus and possibly the katon jutsus in the future. He grinned at the prospect of fusing his techniques with Kyuubi's, simply because of how the wind affects katon techniques. After another hour, Naruto managed to finish the scrolls, which he was proud to have been able to memorize the theory. Great, now to practice – Thought Naruto to which Kyuubi snorted at the boy's naivety. "I hope you aren't thinking of being able to master all of them tomorrow, are you? Cause that would be the most stupid thing you've ever said" – Laughed Kyuubi, earning a scowl from the blonde. "No, of course not; although I'm already able to use fuuton chakra, I'm not even close to doing a single fuuton jutsu yet. Do not worry fox, if it's one thing I'm not, is being a genius. I just hope that at least I can manage to learn all of them in a week or two, so that the rest, I can practice doing it and hopefully master" – Said Naruto, earning a nod in recognition from the fox. "Good, now training tomorrow will be tough on you. So I suggest that you rest a little so that you don't complain at me tomorrow" – Said Kyuubi to which Naruto just ignored and went to sleep.