Scratching dog's ears

Tsunade was getting rid of the usual paperwork. A few moments ago, Gamakichi arrived with Naruto's second victim and his report on the battle. Tsunade was somewhat impressed with Naruto's career as a hunter-nin, considering that inside of Konoha, he wasn't really good in anything except being a stamina and chakra power house. She also called Shizune to rank the missing-nin up to B ranked and sent Gamakichi back with the amount for a B rank capture. Back to assessing Naruto's real capabilities, she thought about it and wondered why the blond was hiding such abilities all this time. Moving on, she and Jiraya had other mission to attend to as well and that was finding the rat that's inside of Konoha, relating information to Akatsuki, however, since no one bothered to know anything about the blond in a while, she figured that the spy wouldn't as well.

-With Naruto-

After receiving the money from Gamakichi, he rested for a while and began to read Gaara's letter and try to figure out what's the last step of fuuton ninjutsu training. The technique called Fuuton Kaze Saishuu (Wind Release: Wind Gathering Jutsu) was considered an A ranked jutsu in Suna, not because of its power, for its complexity. Naruto also learned that such technique is vital for a fuuton user to become jounin, simply because only one with significant skill in fuuton element could begin to learn the theory behind the technique. In reality, the concept was simple. The ninja has to focus on the air around you and simply start gathering wind at the top of the shinobi's hand. Although it was a supplementary jutsu, Naruto knew of the usefulness of such technique. For instance, the Fuuton Daitoppa (Wind Release: Great Breakthrough Jutsu) would be seriously improved If he manage to gather the wind on its hand and then expel it with force, thus sending the enemy flying.

Of course, the blond wasn't known for taking the easy way out of things, he was sure that this technique, although easy in theory, it would be certainly tough to perform it. "Of course, imbecile; it isn't a jounin level technique for nothing. As I said before, you'll need to feel the wind before you can learn how to gather it. Also, in order for you to be able to feel the wind, you'll need to learn some meditation exercises. Now, kneel on the ground and I'll teach you how to meditate" – Said Kyuubi to which Naruto nodded and sat down on the floor. Closing his eyes, he started to focus on his chakra's movement inside his body as per Kyuubi's teachings. Naruto was finding extremely awkward that a demon such as the fox could know meditation exercises such as these and the fox made every possible way to curse the blond for the lack of respect.

However, the blond was far from being patient at the moment, thus not being able to focus. "Man, how much time do I need to stay this way? My legs are falling asleep already" – Mumbled Naruto to which the nine-tailed fox smiled and transformed into his teacher mode. "Meditation is of course, a tiring procedure, thus patience is the key to performing this exercise. By closing your eyes and focusing merely on the chakra inside of you, eventually you'll be able to see, feel and hear more clearly than before, therefore being able to feel the wind around you. Never matter, though, since the third step of fuuton demands time and time alone. Now, let's proceed with your training. Summon some kage bunshins and practice all the techniques you know. It's important for you to master all of them so that when the time comes, you'll be able to perform the technique flawlessly" – Ordered Kyuubi to which the blond complied and so the training began.

-In Konoha-

The sun had just appeared in Konoha and the sunlight had just about reached every building's windows by now. Inside the Inuzuka compound, a girl on her 20s had just woken up because of the sunlight when three dogs immediately jumped in bed to greet her. Inuzuka Hana was one of Konoha's chunnin and also a part of the family's vet which happens to treat all animals within Konoha's walls. Hana didn't have much to complain in life. She was a part of the few Inuzukas families alive after the Kyuubi's attack and her mother was the head of the clan and her brother was next in line for the position. As to her personal life, though, she wasn't having much luck. All of her dates didn't get pasted the second dates, simply because of her family's feral personality. Getting up from her bed and after petting her dogs a little bit, she got ready and went downstairs to have some breakfast only to see her stupid brother scratching Akamaru's ears.