Hidden Intentions

It was yet another beautiful day in Konoha as the first rays of sunlight illuminated the village. Being located in Fire Country, Konoha was used to hot temperatures in the summer and normal temperatures in winter. Now, in the village there were those who appreciated waking up early for the sake of enjoying a full day and, of course, those who hated because they wanted to enjoy that extra 'five minutes' to sleep, which actually becomes at least an hour and a half.

However for one person, having time to sleep meant lowering his defense and doing such would result in death, hence why Naruto was already up when the sunlight adjourned his features. Actually, Naruto was found on top of the Hokage's Monument like he remembered doing the same thing a long time ago. It seemed strange, but the only view he missed from the village he once called home was the one from the top of the Yondaime's face. No matter what happened his life, just sitting on top of the Yondaime calmed him down like no place would.

Naruto was so hypnotized by said view of the village that he forgot to pay attention to the one living within him, who understood why Naruto's feeling of nostalgia manifested in the first place. The fox wouldn't speak to his jailer about it any time soon, since, to tell the truth, he didn't feel like it. Let the other monkeys do this when they as hell see reason in telling for the fox's sake.

Back to Naruto, he got up and got to see his old house in the horizon, before remembering that it was Sakura who cleaned up every now and then. The memories assaulted him as he got take a look at his ex-teammate. She had grown that's for sure, her hair was a little bit longer and Naruto was surprised she was wearing a standard Jounin attire.

Hana once told him that most of his class mates became Jounin nowadays and he was the only Genin left. Not that it mattered, though, as in the end it was all up to who would be holding the kunai straight through the other's heart. One of the things that occurred during his time outside the village was that Naruto would explain his reasons by using analogies related to killing the other.

Looking around the village once more, Naruto recognized the Inuzuka compound and he couldn't help but smile upon thinking of Hana once more. Picking up a scroll, Naruto decided to alert Hana before hand not wanting the bloodhounds recognizing either his or Kyuubi's scent a mile away. If Naruto was to visit Hana and maybe her mother, he would need to tell her first hand. After finishing the scroll, Naruto summoned Gamakichi who in turn appeared with his belly up like he was resting in a swimming pool, thus falling on his back.

"Oi Naruto, why the hell you summoned me now, I'm on my vacation" - Shouted Gamakichi, but Naruto didn't even flinch as he was with his arms crossed.

"My apologies Gamakichi and uh sorry to wake you from your vacation, it's just one more thing...I need you to deliver this scroll to Hana and then I promise that I won't bother you for the whole month" - Said Naruto, earning a snort from the toad who nodded and vanished instantly, before appearing at Hana's room, surprising the girl quite a bit.

"Oi Hana, Naruto sent you a message, he doesn't expect reply, just this message" - Said Gamakichi before leaving the plan of existence and returning to his oil pool.

Hana for her part was surprised to receive a message from her lover. Not because she wasn't happy to, but the fact that she was about to do it from missing him since last time they met. Taking the scroll, she opened and began reading:

hana-chan, how have you been my love?

I have some great news to you. Seeing as I managed to end the B ranked list of the bingo book, I accepted the Hokage's vacation offer and guess where I am now, yes, you're right...I'm back in the village and I want to visit you and maybe, get to meet your Mother if possible. Now, the problem is that my scent would be sensed a mile away from either one of your family, hence why I thought best by inform you of my arrival at your house in approximately an hour from now.