Suna's request

A lone figure was walking around within the outskirts of a small village located within Fire Country's territory. Tall, maybe 5'9 and quite muscular, the man stopped for a while in order to scan his surroundings. Being someone of his position, he just couldn't let himself to just rest and stop worrying about people hunting after him. After a while, the man continued to walk towards whatever destination he was headed to, however that was the last thing the man did in his life as a blur appeared and slashed the man's neck with a sword, thus killing him instantly.

Seconds after the body fell on the floor, the blur suddenly stopped and stood next to his victim. The killer's clothes were black from head to toe, except for white mask that was peculiar to hunter-nins. A couple of weeks passed since his encounter with Jiraya and Kakashi and safe to say, Naruto was hard-pressed not to respect the sannin for being able to take out two members of the Akatsuki at the same time, even if he had help from Gamabunta. AS to the kill, it took a while for Naruto to find this guy as he knew that the B ranked missing-nins would be hard to track.

Naruto also learned about Akatsuki's objective behind gathering the power of the bijuus and he had to say it was simply a waste of time to do so much for something that was bound to happen for eternity. Battles would continue happening as the shinobi world exists. No matter if some ninjas fight evil, eventually there would be a war and in the end, innocent blood would be spilled. Naruto wasn't strange to the idea that the more light that illuminates the planet, bigger the shadow that lurks within. "It's kind of strange to hear you think like this Naruto. I'd think you believed in peace for everyone from the way you acted before" - Wondered Kyuubi while Naruto was doing the hunter-nin routine and sealed the man's head inside a scroll and sent it to Konoha in order to receive his bounty.

It would be even stranger if I said that I believed in peace for everyone and kept doing what I do. It would be plainly hypocritical on my part to go against my enemies because of the ones they murdered while I'm actually doing the same thing. – Said Naruto, earning a nod from the fox inside of him. "Human beings are worse than demons, simply because they are unpredictable. They are ruled by emotions and can change from a nice person to a cold blooded murder." – Explained Kyuubi, earning a nod from Naruto, who was already taking his bingo book and scratching the name of the man he just killed.

Suddenly, Gamakichi arrived and handled two scrolls to Naruto. One containing the money for the capture and the other one appeared to be a message. He kept the scroll with the money inside his kunai holster and opened the scroll with the message. Surprisingly enough, the message was from Kiba's sister Hana saying that she wanted to meet with him in order to discuss some issues. "I could imagine what she'd want with you, Naruto…." – Laughed Kyuubi like a school girl, earning a sigh in dismay from the blond who, until now, was relieved that the damn fox wasn't being a bloody pervert. There you go again, ero-kitsune. Already assuming she wanted to have sex with me out of nowhere' - Said Naruto, earning a wonder whisper from Kyuubi who then explained that none of the woman he slept with were any different to which Naruto told the fox to just stop talking for a while.

Turning once again to read the message, Hana wanted to meet him inside a village not very far away from his position and that she would arrive there tomorrow night if he accepted to meet here, that is. He didn't have an objection against the meeting and he could use the time to rest a little bit inside a hotel. Quickly writing his consent, he gave the scroll reply to the toad, before seeing him vanish. However, he couldn't help but wonder what the woman could want to talk to him about. Naruto wondered if, perhaps, he spoke too much and now his identity was revealed to Hana and cursed himself from this.

===Inside Tsunade's office===

Tsunade and Hana were talking about Naruto's status as a hunter-nin and how far was he in terms of the bingo book when Gamakichi arrived with Naruto's reply. Opening the scroll, Tsunade smiled and said to the girl that Naruto accepted the request, but the blond insisted that the mask remained, because of fear that someone might see his face, thus ruining the entire operation. "Hana-san, he accepted to meet with you at the designated place, but use caution upon approaching him in a public place. Try not to address him by his name and everything will be fine. I'm giving you a fake recon mission close to that area, so that you can talk to him. Pack your stuff and good luck" – Explained Tsunade, earning a nod from Hana before she left the office.