Revelations and Consequences

The mass of kunai and shuriken pretty much covered the sun as each and every one of the projectiles had only one target.

The son of the Yondaime Hokage...a man who caused much grief to Iwa and its citizens would suffer just what every father, mother, husband, wife, son, daughter, brother, sister and lover felt upon knowing who was responsible for killing their loved ones. The Tsushikage promised revenge to his people, that he would be the one to carry out his people's vengeance, but until today, Onoki couldn't do anything in retaliation from fear of pissing off the strongest hidden village of all the elemental nations.

Konoha was prosperous to some, but dangerous to everyone who knew their darkest secrets.

Now, as the projectiles started their descent towards a still catatonic Naruto, a smirk was threatening to show on his face, at the consequences of killing the son of the man responsible for Iwa's downfall at the Last Shinobi Great War. Onoki could practically hear the sound of metal piercing flesh as the projectiles shadows already loomed over him and his immediate subordinate. Now, it seemed like nothing would go wrong and Iwa would finally have its revenge.

Doton Doryuuheki (Earth Release: Mud Wall Technique)

Sabure Shouheki no Jutsu (Sand Wall Technique)

Immediately and much to Onoki's surprise, two walls emerged in front of Naruto, just as the projectiles reached their mark. Behind the two walls, Jiraiya and Gaara looked at Naruto's catatonic face and frowned.

"Jiraiya-san, take Naruto out of here, I'll vanish soon afterwards." Gaara said, as his body disintegrated into sand, earning a nod from the sannin as he bit his thumb and made some hand signs. Slamming his hand on the ground, a huge column of smoke enveloped the stadium before Gamabunta appeared, much to the surprise of the Iwa shinobi and shock from the most experienced ones. Before the giant toad mouthed his protest at being summoned in the middle of his lunch, Jiraiya grabbed Naruto's body and jumped on top of Bunta's head.

"Bunta, take us out of here quick...I'll explain later." Jiraiya shouted, earning a nod from the toad as he jumped far away from the stadium and from the village.

Within a few jumps, Gamabunta was already in Fire Country territory as he left Jiraiya and Naruto close to a river. Naruto's face improved, but Jiraiya knew the boy probably wasn't even aware that his life was in danger, because of the information given by the Tsushikage. The Sannin knew Naruto would demand explanations soon, but for now, he would be left alone while processing the shocking news about his heritage. Jiraiya settled a camp for the two as he took care of some firewood and water.

Meanwhile, Naruto was in turmoil as he processed the information given to him and by the enemy no less!

He felt betrayed by those he came to love. Jiraiya, Tsunade and Kakashi most certainly knew about his father, but chose not to tell him....for what reason, though, he didn't know. Was it so important that they would have preferred his miserable state than letting him know who his parents were? Kyuubi was also awfully silent inside his head and Naruto learned it to be quite disturbing, especially considering that for a demon, the damn fur ball couldn't keep his damn mouth shut.

Putting his anger aside for a minute, Naruto pondered on his father for a while. Minato Namikaze was the Yondaime Hokage and greatest ninja in existence, but Naruto only heard bits and pieces of his life as a shinobi. He knew Minato to be the reason Konoha won the Third Great Ninja War because of his trademark techniques the Hiraishin and the Rasengan. Also, he was the man who saved Konoha from Kyuubi's rampage, by sealing it...inside...his son.

As Naruto finished his train of thought, an unconscious anger grew and he was having difficulty controlling himself. There were times when Naruto would curse the heavens for the pain and sadness he felt while growing up, but in the end he got over it and assumed the position of Jinchuuriki, but back then he wasn't aware what his old man did to him. He was furious with his father and he wanted nothing more than verbalize it to anyone he knew.