Tsunade's bet

Still unaware of Hana's diabolical plan, Naruto was wandering around the village for a while. He wanted to train, but the fox raised some valid point about him easing the strain of chakra, so he needed to occupy himself with something, but the keyword here is what? Suddenly, he looked back and saw that a person was smiling straight at him wearing a Jounin attire and a blue mask that would cover up to his nose, also carrying the infamous Icha Icha Paradise.

"I take it you're not going to be here long?" - Asked Kakashi, while continuing to walk before Naruto started to walk alongside him.

"Sometimes, it's nice to take your mind off the killing part of the job. It gets hard, after a while, you know?" - Stated Naruto to which Kakashi nodded as they remained walking towards nowhere; until Kakashi took his face out of the book and looked at his once time student.

"Rumors are spreading about a hunter-nin that is cleaning the bingo book, they're calling him 'hunter-fox' you wouldn't have anything to do with that, wouldn't you?" - Asked Kakashi.

"Well, one time this missing-nin called me like that before I cut his head off, I wouldn't imagine he had the time to spread information about me. At least, no one knows what the hunter-fox looks like, so my identity is safe for now. I was starting to worry there Kakashi, chances were the A ranked missing-nins would already be alerted of me and make preparations for an ambush" - Said Naruto, but Kakashi just settled for looking at his once student while placing the book in front of him. So they continued walking, while Naruto was wondering why they were going to one of Konoha's training grounds. After reaching a clearing, Naruto turned to see Kakashi who already kept his book inside his holster and remained with his hands inside his pockets.

"You know it's somewhat rude not to call me your sensei, I know I didn't train you much in the past, but at least I deserve as much" - Said Kakashi with no expression change whatsoever. But then again, Naruto wasn't interested in observing the man's behavior.

"It's just like the last time Kakashi. I cannot call you like that otherwise people will know who I am, but maybe I could use a 'sempai' for suffix, what do you say?" - Suggested Naruto, before seeing Kakashi holding his chin in a thinking pose, before smiling at the blond.

"I think that will suffice, now I'm sure you're wondering why I dragged you here to a training ground?" - Said Kakashi, to which Naruto nod and he continued. "I've been meaning to train more on Kenjutsu and I was looking for a sparring partner to hone my skills with. Would you be interested?"- Asked Kakashi as he unleashed his Anbu ninjato from within a scroll. Upon seeing this, Naruto smiled and unsheathed his newly reformed katana.

"You know you could've told me beforehand. You didn't need to keep the mystery going. So how do you want to do this, I was meaning to stop using chakra for a while, but if you want to, I can postpone for after this fight?" - Asked Naruto, though Kakashi only smiled.

"Just don't kill me and the rest is allowed. I trust that you have no issues with me using the Sharingan, Hein Naruto?" - Asked Kakashi to which Naruto negated with his head, before thrusting the sword on the ground and taking his mask off, before seeing Kakashi lifting an eyebrow as in questioning why the hell he did it.

As they took his sword from the ground, he spread his feet forward while keeping the other positioned backwards, while using his both hands to position the sword next to his left ear while watching Kakashi with a smile on his face.

"What good would be a Sharingan if my mask doesn't allow you to look at my eyes? At least this way, I can practice when I face either one of the Uchiha brothers" - Said Naruto, earning a nod from Kakashi as he also fell into standard Anbu position, before analyzing Naruto's posture for a while.