Tough opponent

After dropping Tsunami in Wave Country, Naruto was now seated on the beach contemplating his next target in the bingo book. However memories of dropping Tsunami came in full view and he knew now that his chosen path was the right one for him. He couldn't afford to be seen anywhere that might endanger his plan of being blown.

Flashback on

After Tsunami and Naruto had their way together, Tsunami went to the shower so as to get cleaned up. Between the raping in the woods and the sweat sex making with the blond, she could say a bath was needed. However as she entered, memories of the one to whom she just had sex with, be nothing more than a child three years earlier. Tsunami, never in her life, saw someone change from child to grownup in just three years and this scared her a little bit. When the water came down, though, Tsunami smiled upon being able of doing this yet again; however because of her savior, she would be able to see her family again and do all the things she most treasured in life.

When she got out, she was surprised to see that the blond was already dressed and wearing his mask, while telling her to speed things up. "Tsunami, we have to go. I can't stay any longer than this. I need to be on the move and I need to take you back to Tazuna's house" – Whispered Naruto to which the woman nodded and then the two went out of the room. Once Naruto paid for the room, he and Tsunami were on the way to Tazuna's house.

After a while, the Great Naruto Bridge was upon them and Naruto couldn't help but show his surprise at the name while Tsunami giggled. "I told you are our hero, Naruto. My father dedicated this bridge to you in sign for your efforts in beating Gato as well as returning light into Inari's eyes, thus the villagers. Come, our house is no longer where you thought it was" – Shouted Tsunami to which Naruto complied and followed the woman to Tazuna's house. "Tsunami, when we are inside, please don't tell Tazuna or Inari, who I am" – Said Naruto, earning a look of surprise from the woman who didn't see that coming. "Why not? Inari would be thrilled to see you. What's the matter?" – Asked Tsunami, though shocked by hearing what Naruto said to her.

"I can't let your family be submitted to interrogation just so that my enemies can find me and trust me they have eyes everywhere" - Said Naruto to which Tsunami sighed but complied with the request. When the woman knocked the door, Tazuna was the one who answered and immediately hugged his daughter. "Tsunami-chan, you're home. I was so worried about you leaving, was your trip okay? Who is this fellow with the mask? Is he a ninja?" – Asked Tazuna to which Tsunami responded. "Unfortunately, father, a missing-nin captured me and tried raping me. This hunter-nin here saved me and brought me back here" – Said Tsunami while pointing to Naruto who in turn, turned to study the drunk in front of him to see if he would be able to recognize the blond.

Tazuna looked at the man and hugged him while screaming words of appreciation over and over. "Tsunami-chan, I'm sorry but the next time you travel, I'll be calling Konoha for an escort mission. We can't let that happen again. Ah, hunter-nin don't you want to come in and have something?" – Asked Tazuna showing his hospitality to which Naruto waved if off. "No thanks Tazuna-san, I believe I would be interrupting your privacy. Also, I have some business to attend to" – Said Naruto to which the old man nodded and said his good bye to the shinobi. Naruto greeted everyone goodbye and fixed his eyes on Tsunami to say a silent thank you to which the woman acknowledged and nodded in response.

Flashback off

Naruto was able to recognize some people looking at him in suspicion while in Wave, so he needed to vanish. After that, he appeared on the beach and took his bingo book for his next target. Using a red pen, he made a huge cross on Nara Shishio's page indicating that he was already killed, thus moving onto the next page. C ranked missing-nin called Makoto Shinji was banned from Konoha because of the murder of his genin comrade on a mission near Tea Country. At the time, Shinji blamed the enemy for casting a genjutsu on him, thus manipulating him to kill his comrade. However, according to the report made by the responsible jounin at the time, stated that no genjutsu was ever casted, and thus eliminating the man's only line of defense. As for his location, his last whereabouts were near Suna Village, where he tried establishing himself within one of their villages.