Chapter 3 - I'm the Teacher, You're the Pupil

"Well, this will be your room for the next indefinite amount of time. I hope you like it."

This fantasy continued on as I was shown to a guest room that was on the extension of the mansion to the left when looking at it from the front. I was never shown this area when I got a tour of the property back home. The more private areas were off-limits.

"Do I like it?" I asked Jerry, my jaw hanging open. "Are you kidding? Of course I like it! This all is really a dream come true for me."

He laughed. "You're still thinking you're dreaming, huh?"

"I honestly have no idea. I mean, I met Elvis, the guy I've been obsessed with for the past couple of years, and he allowed me to stay in his Graceland Mansion. This is honestly incredible, beyond words."

"Well, get used to it. Elvis wants you here. The Colonel, not so much. Actually, I think he just agreed to all this just so he could keep an eye on you. He thinks you're up to no good. Not that I blame him, though. At least Elvis believes your wild story. Or more, is going along with it."

I gazed around at the room, and really, not much was out of the ordinary from a bedroom back at home. There just wasn't a flat-screen TV anywhere. It kind of reminded me of a guest room in Grandma's house. And the blankets on the bed where blue.

"I think you're right," I said and went and looked out the window and saw the backyard, and a few horses walked around behind the fence out there—Elvis's horses. Wow. "But I'm not complaining. I just wish the others could be here with me to experience this."

Jerry came over to me as we looked out the window. "What others? Your friends back at home?"

"Yeah, the rest of the cast, like Tom, Olivia, Luke, Alton... They would be just as blown away as me."

"And these people play who in this Elvis film?"

"Tom plays Colonel Parker, Olivia plays Priscilla, Luke plays..." I smirked. "Well, Luke plays you, and Alton plays Little Richard."

"Wait, someone plays me in this film? Does he look like me?"

I eyed him. "Yeah, a bit. I see some similarities."

"And there's someone playing the Colonel and Cilla?"

I forgot that Elvis and everyone else called Priscilla "Cilla" as a nickname. "Yeah, that's right. I think it was fate that Tom played the Colonel because they have the same name. Or... well, they're called the same name, that is."

"What do you mean?"

By 1965, no one knew that the Colonel wasn't a colonel and wasn't even a Tom Parker, but a man from Netherlands named Andreas. Maybe not saying so right now would be wise. "It's just a funny coincidence," I covered. "And Olivia looks like Pricilla a bit in the face, but Olivia's a blonde from Australia."

Jerry nodded. "I think the others would be interested to know this. You should tell them. I think Cilla would love to know more about this girl who's playing her."

"I think she would. Jerry..." I wanted to reveal something to him. "I met Priscilla in my time. She's a woman of seventy-five."

His mouth dropped open. "Hold on, you know Cilla in the future? As an old woman?"

"Yeah. And she's still just as beautiful."

I gazed out at the horses and recalled when I first met Priscilla. It was such a surreal experience, one I would never forget. She told me that I had a lot of support in playing Elvis, and... wow, that was so huge for me. She also scared me a bit by telling me I had big shoes to fill. Did I ever know that!