Author's Note

Hello everybody! It's been a while, but I wanted to say that I will be coming back to Wattpad and updating stories starting tomorrow, and KMM will be the first update upon my return!

I have really been going through a difficult time, so I had to take a step away from everything and try to focus on myself and mental health. I am still not fully in a place I want to be, but I am working on it little by little.

I have really missed writing for you all, and writing in general, so I am super excited to update again, and I hope there are still a couple of readers at least.

For my return, I wanted to get all of your opinions on the following:

-Covers
-New non-fanfic stories

First, I want to know which cover for S.S. interests you the most. Please vote for the original or the new cover below!

Original:

New:

Secondly, I want to know which non-fanfic story sounds most interesting to those of you who would be willing to read it

Secondly, I want to know which non-fanfic story sounds most interesting to those of you who would be willing to read it. I have a few you can vote on below!

1) Dry-Eyed

Harley Cooper can be described in a minimum amount of words. Ripped jeans, black coffee, and a song book always in hand. There's nothing more to him, or so people think.

Nobody knows his past-- where he came from or why he left. All they know is that he plays gigs every weekend at Club Aura with his band and hangs out at the local coffee shop with only his thoughts as his company. He's relatively quiet and enjoys his privacy more than should be considered normal. He's just a cold shell of a human being.

Evan Wright, on the other hand, takes a while to describe. He's intelligent and caring and very well-known. Everyone thinks Evan is a wonderful person, and he is loved by many because of his sweet personality. Still, his popularity means nothing to him. He's still a rather shy and cautious person. He keeps around his closest friends and enjoys their company.

Evan came to Northbrook to study Marine Biology, and he plans to take his studies seriously, which means no distractions. But when Evan meets Harley, it's difficult for him not to be curious about the "lone wolf."