He Asks You Out

Valt:

"Uhhh, Y-Y-Y/N?" Valt started anxiously, poking his fingers together as his face turned beet red. "I um, you know when a beyblade starts spinning really really fast and it's hard to keep up with it?"

You blinked. "Uh...I guess?"

Valt seemed to grow even more flustered. "I-I-It's like that."

"What is?"

"My uh...feelings for you?" He squeaked out, shutting his eyes tightly. "A-A-Anyways, mom said to be honest and ask you out! So I'm doing that!"

Your eyes widened in slight awe, and you smiled, blushing lightly. "I'd love to!"

Shu:

"Well, I'll see you tomorrow." You told Shu kindly as you prepared to leave the gym, having just finished training.

"Wait..." Shu started, making you pause. He hesitated. "...You're probably hungry after that workout, right? I...was gonna try a new recipe. If you want, you could come over and I could make you some?"

You slowly began to smirk. "Shu Kurenai, are you asking me out?"

Shu blushed slightly, rubbing the back of his neck. "That depends, are you saying yes?" He joked lightly.

Your smirk morphed into a genuine smile. "Yes."

Ken:

He approached you with his puppets. "Y-Y/N?" Besu started shyly.

You smiled down at the puppet. "Yes, Besu?"

"Um...well...you see..." Besu started.

Keru chimed in agressively. "Ken wants to go out with you!"

"Does he?" You pretended to think. "Well...you tell Ken that I'd love to go out with him." He winked at Ken, grinning as his face turned pink.

Rantaro:

"Hey Y/N!" Rantaro startled you as you were gathering your things up to leave the classroom.

You dropped everything on the floor with a loud crash, making people stare at you.

"Oh man..." You sighed, kneeling down to pick stuff up. "Hey Rantaro..."

"Oh jeez, sorry about that. Didn't mean to startle you." Rantaro knelt down to help you. "Um...listen, this might not be the best timing but I uh, I had two tickets to that new beyblade movie? If you...wanted to go?"

You smacked your head on the desk as you looked up at Rantaro in shock. "Wait...you're asking me out?"

He blushed. "T-Trying."

"Why though-" You shook your head. "I mean, yes! I'd love to!"

Free:

"You have got to be more careful, Free." You scolded as you wrapped up his wrist. "How are you even getting hurt so much? You never used to be this clumsy."

Free wouldn't make eye contact with you. "...You never leave the ER."

Your eyes widened in disbelief. "...Are you...saying if I were to make time to see you outside of the ER...you'd be more careful?"

"Possibly."

You smiled slightly. "Free, do you want to go out with me?"

He seemed to think for a moment, before nodding a little.

You grinned at him, only for him to suddenly undo the bandages on his wrist, confusing you.

"I never hurt my wrist." He confessed, looking away shyly. "I just...wanted a reason to come see you."

You couldn't help wondering now how many of his injuries were fake. Still, part of you was relieved he wasn't hurting himself just to see you.