First Kiss

Valt:

"Hey Valt, will you taste something for me?"

"Totally! Anything you make is incredible!" He insisted in an instant.

You smiled. "Close your eyes, yeah?"

Valt complied.

You leaned over and kissed him.

His eyes shot open and all but sparkled at you. "THAT'S THE BEST THING YOU'VE MADE SO FAR!" You let out a laugh.

Shu:

"Y/N, can you hold this?" Shu asked as he handed you a dish he'd made for dinner while you were setting the table.

You took it from him. "Sure, why-"

He cupped your face in his hands and kissed you soundly, nearly making you drop the dish.

A moment later, he broke the kiss with a smile and took the dish back, setting it on the table. "Thank you."

You were malfunctioning too much to give a response.

Ken:

"Y/N?..." Ken started nervously.

You smiled at him. "That's my name."

He seemed to hesitate for a moment, before Keru spoke up. "Ken wants to kiss you!"

"If that's okay with you..." Besu added shyly.

Your eyes widened, and then you grinned. 

You leaned over and shared a kiss.

Rantaro:

You tried to be smooth. Honest.

You wanted the moment to be epic, you'd just grab him by the shoulder and pull him into a kiss, like something from a movie.

But instead what happened was you pulled way too hard, smacked your forehead into his and had you both yelping and crying out in pain.

"Y/N what was that!?" Rantaro cried.

You whimpered as you held your head in your hands. "Uh...our first kiss?"

"What!?" Rantaro sputtered. "We didn't even do the kiss part!"

Before you could reply, Rantaro was setting his hands on your shoulders and kissing you softly, giving you the kiss you had envisioned.

Free:

Free was asleep with his head on your lap while you absentmindedly ran your fingers through his hair. Kris had left the office to grab something, leaving the two of you alone.

You couldn't help smiling down at his content, sleeping face. He just looked so peaceful, it was sweet.

You leaned down to kiss his forehead, only for Free to tilt his head up and kiss you on the lips, giving you the heart attack of your life.

"I was wondering how long it'd take you to do that." Free noted casually as you tried to get your breathing back under control.

Not only were you jumpscared, but your heart was going a mile a minute for an entirely different reason as well.