He Says He Loves You

Valt:

"Surprise!" You announced happily as you showed up at the bey club with fresh baked goods.

Valt's jaw dropped at the sight of them. "Whoaaaa!" He drooled.

"Yooo, cookies!" Rantaro snatched some, as did the other members of the club.

You laughed. "I finished work early so I thought I'd surprise you guys. Enjoy!" You ate one yourself.

Valt ate a bunch at once, moaning happily. "Y/N this is why I love you."

He didn't seem to notice the shocked expressions of his club members, or the fact that you were now choking and fighting for your life.

Shu:

It came very naturally to you two. One night he walked you back to your place, said goodnight, and then added I love you.

You said it back without a second thought.

Ken:

"Hey Y/N?" You turned to see Keru and Besu centered stage, which surprised you, because Ken didn't use them when talking to you anymore unless he was really, really nervous.

"Yes Keru? Besu?" You spoke kindly.

Ken wasn't making eye contact, and shifting nervously.

"Um...the thing is..." Besu started softly.

Keru took over. "Ken wants you to know that he loves you very much! Got it!?"

Your eyes widened in genuine awe, and you grinned widely. "Awwwee, well you tell Ken I love him too."

Ken looked at you in shock, as if he really didn't expect you to say it back. 

"Really?" He couldn't help asking softly.

You kissed his cheek. "I wouldn't have said it if I didn't mean it."

Rantaro:

It was while you were eating. You got a triple burger with a side of fries and went to town on it, chewing loudly and mouth open and all.

Rantaro had watched you for a moment, before tearfully speaking. "Is it too soon to say I love you?"

With that, he started digging in just as obnoxiously, neither one of you bothered by the looks you were getting from other people.

Free:

"Free, Free I'm okay, honest." You tried to soothe despite being half-asleep and aching all over your body.

You'd woken up feeling pretty bad, but you opted to ignore it in favor of getting things done, and for the most part it worked.

But then you decided to follow Free along for his training, and one mistep on a rock and suddenly the world was sideways.

You'd collapsed, unable to get up, and that's when Free discovered your forehead was burning.

He carried you back to BC Sol headquarters and all but bulldozed his way into the nurse's office.

"You need to run every test. Make sure she's okay." Free insisted anxiously as the nurse looked you over.

"Free, relax." Kris insisted worriedly, setting a hand on his shoulder to try and calm him down. "Let the nurse do her job. It's very likely the flu."

"What if it's not?" He fretted.

Kris sighed. "Free-"

He turned to her with wide eyes. "No, you don't understand, Kris. I need her. I need her to be okay." He turned back to you, clasping your hand tightly. "Y/N, do you hear me? You need to get well. I love you."

Kris froze, mouth falling agape at his words, realizing what he said.

You did your best to look at him, but in your sick state all you wanted was to go to sleep.

So you did, feeling more loved than you ever have in your entire life.