He Catches You Playing Mystic Messenger

Valt:

"I don't understand, why wouldn't you just go out with Jaehee? She seems way better than all of the guy options." Valt frowned.

You sighed. "Because life is really unfair, Valt."

Shu:

"This is the kind of guy you're into?" Shu's mouth curled in disgust.

You gasped in offense. "Hey! I'll have you know Zen is a wonderful guy. Besides, I like albinos." You winked, making him roll his eyes playfully.

Ken:

Tears rolled down Ken's cheeks as he read over your shoulder.

"Ken, why are you crying!?" You gasped.

"He just...he loves you so much." Ken sniffed, looking at 707's picture sadly.

Rantaro:

"Wait so you're like his prisoner?" Rantaro questioned in disbelief as he eyed Jumin nervously on your phone.

You grinned at your screen. "Willingly."

Rantaro looked at you like you were crazy.

Free:

"...He knows you're not Rika, right?" Free couldn't help but ask. His head was in your lap as you played on your phone. 

You sighed. "Deep down. But I could play into the illusion to make him happy."

"He should love you for you." Free insisted simply. 

"Nah, I have you for that." You teased, before continuing to play into Yoosung's fantasy.