You Catch Him Experimenting With Makeup

Valt:

"Oh good lord what are you doing?" You exclaimed in horror when you stepped into Valt's room.

He froze, black eyeliner very poorly coating his eyes. "Uhhh."

You quickly ran over. "Valt, you never use this much eyeliner! And pure black? Not your look." You shook your head.

He frowned. "You're not...mad? Or weirded out?"

You raised an eyebrow. "What at makeup? That seems kinda hypocritical, since I wear makeup."

Shu:

You nearly did a double take when you saw Shu's scar missing. "What the-"

He smiled sheepishly. "I put on some stuff to cover it, I wanted to see what it'd look like. What do you think?"

You frowned. "I mean, you're handsome of course, but I've always thought that, scar or no scar." You insisted gently. "If you want to cover it, that's fine, but don't feel like you have to, okay?"

He looked at you in slight awe before smiling in relief.

"Got it. Thanks Y/N."

Ken:

He asked you to come with him to buy some makeup, as embarrassed as he was. 

You happily agreed and made sure he got stuff that would compliment his skin tone well.

Rantaro:

He decided to try lipstick.

"I don't know what people's problem is, I'm nailing it." Rantaro shrugged at school. He'd been getting weird looks all day for his bright red lips.

You chuckled. "It's probably just a little bold. Maybe you should go for a more subtle shade?"

Rantaro scoffed. "Why? Cause they can't handle how awesome I look? I look stunning." He strutted off.

Free:

Apparently Free's used makeup on occasion for years. Growing up with Kris, he often found himself being her little guniea pig for testing different techniques.

He was wearing a soft, yellow eyeshadow that sparkled and it actually looked quite nice on him. Nice enough it left you a bit flustered.