He Gets Jealous

Valt:

"Y/N!!!!!!!!!!!!!" You gasped when Valt came blazing into your classroom as you were packing up. You'd been talking to a classmate about an assignment when he came in.

And he looked absolutely devestated, as if you'd just told him he could never have beybread again.

"Why are you talking to this guy!?" He cried, gesturing to your classmate. "Aren't I your boyfriend!?"

"Huh?" The guy looked totally lost. "Dude, I was just asking L/N about an assignment, I barely even know her."

Valt's eyes widened. "Huh?"

You chuckled. "It's true Valt. But I think it's sweet you care so much." You kissed him on the forehead. He pouted slightly.

Shu:

As your beyblade reputation grew, so did your number of fans. Shu wasn't the only one getting almost daily confessions anymore.

But much like you with him, he didn't mind. He knew you were happy with him and he had no reason to be jealous.

Still, you did see that little glint in his eyes whenever you say you have a boyfriend.

Ken:

"Um...Y/N?" You turned to see a boy hesitantly approach you. "Would you uh...maybe like to go out sometime?"

You looked at the boy with surprise, and opened your mouth to politely reject him, only for Keru to suddenly appear.

"Hey man, she's taken, hit the road!" Keru snapped, Ken glaring at the boy.

Besu nodded vigorusly. "She's taken and we're very happy together. Please leave her alone."

The boy looked at you like you lost it. "You're dating this puppet freak?"

Instantly your amusement shattered as you sneered. 

"You heard my boyfriend. Hit the road." You snapped, linking your arm with Ken's. He blushed.

The boy scoffed and walked off. "Whatever."

Rantaro:

"Come on, just one date Y/N." A boy insisted as he grabbed your wrist, grinning at you brightly.

You winced, trying to yank your arm out of his hold. "I told you, I have a boyfriend."

"What? That loser Rantaro?" The boy scoffed. "I can show you a much better time, you know."

Suddenly the boy was smacked on the back of the head by a giant paper fan.

"DID THE LADY STUTTER? SHE'S NOT INTERESTED!" Rantaro hissed. "NOW BUZZ OFF!" He stood in front of you protectively.

The boy slowly stepped back, not wanting to deal with the crazy.

You giggled softly. "Thank you, Rantaro."

"No problem." He pecked you on the lips. "You just let me know if anymore of these creeps bother you."

Free:

You tried to talk to a boy on an opposing team once. But when you did, he and you suddenly felt chills go down your spine.

When you turned your head, Free was staring into the boy's soul with a look of genuine killing intent, you could feel the bloodlust in the air.

The boy trembled where he stood, unable to speak.

"You should go now." Free told him simply as he sat an arm around your waist.

The boy did not need to be told twice.

You turned to Free with a dopey grin. "You. Like. Me." You teased, poking his arm.

"Hm. Maybe." He told you simply, making you pout. But the small smile on his lips gave him away.