You Get Caught Making Out

Valt:

You and Valt didn't make out often, mostly because he was too distracted by beyblade. But it did happen.

Like now, on the roof, also where the beyblade club would meet. Currently there was no beyblade happening, instead you and Valt were kissing against the fence of the roof.

Your tongue had just found its way into his mouth when a voice spoke up screaming.

"Hey Valt I- WHOAAAAA HEY THAT'S GROSS!" Rantaro shrieked, instantly bolting from the roof.

Valt broke the kiss and frowned. "I wonder what he wanted."

"Does it matter?" You raised an eyebrow.

Valt seemed to think for a moment, then smiled. "Not more than you do." 

You grinned. "Good boy." You leaned in to kiss him again.

Shu:

Valt threw open the door to Shu's place excitedly. "SHU! I THINK I LEARNED A NEW LAUNCH- AHHHHHHHHHHH!"

You and Shu quickly sat up from the couch, looking over at Valt in horror. Shu's hand had been up your shirt and it was very obvious what the two of you had been doing.

"I'M SO SORRY! Y/N IT'S NICE TO SEE YOU!" Valt ran out in terror.

"You didn't think to lock the door!?" You panicked, mortified.

He huffed, running a hand through his hair. "I was little preoccupied."

Ken:

"Ken, do you have the notes from-" Daigo started as he stepped into the classroom.

The classroom where you were sitting on Ken's desk, and he was stood between your legs, your clothes roughed up. "Uhhh..."

Daigo slowly turned around and left, leaving you both humiliated.

Rantaro:

"Rantaro- Rantaro people are looking!" You squeaked out, mortified as Rantaro sucked on your neck during lunch time.

"Let 'em." Was all he said, continuing his work.

You let out a moan before you can help it, even more embarrassed as someone heard and quickly walked away.

Free:

Kris stepped into her office, intending to get some work done, only to see you and Free on the couch, groping excessively and tongues down each other's throats. "AHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

You guys all but shot away from each other, startled.

Kris had spun around, refusing to look at either of you and instead facing the wall. "TELL ME THE CLOTHES ARE STILL ON. CLOTHES BETTER BE ON OR YOU'RE BOTH DEAD!"

"T-They're on!" You promised shakily, quickly adjusting your top to make sure it was down all the way.

"Did you need something?" Free asked, voice holding a pinch of annoyance at being interrupted.

Kris turned to glare at him. "Do I need something? It's MY office! Which you two are officially banned from, by the way." She pointed at the door. "Now get out!"

You two scrambled out as quickly as possible.