3

Dawn's arrival brought shock to every single person in the team. It also caused Nora to explain everything, most especially her reason of time travelling.

This did not brought joy.

She was mad at Dawn. Mad, furious. How could she do that! Nora just wanted to spend time with her parents before everything went downhill!

She wasn't goint to erase her siblings from existence! That was absurd!

She wasn't that selfish! She loved her siblings and she would never, never do anything that would harm them.

But now Dawn got her mind stuck on it and nothing's changing it. She was always more stubbron than Nora and made sure she got what she wanted.

Now her parents know they break up, that Barry ends up marrying Caitlin. And that there is no West-Allen family.

"Nora, we need to talk." her father's stern voice snapped her out of her daze. She gulped and followed her dad, mom and sister behind. Caitlin and the rest of the team remained in the cortex until Dawn said something.

"I want my mom to come too." She looked straight in Barry's eyes. He gave her a nod and confused Caitlin followed their lead.

"Now, explain everything, both of you." Barry told his daughters when they arrived in the kitchen room(I don't know what's it called).

Nora opened her mouth to start but Dawn cut in "What's there to explain, dad?"

Barry glared at her. "I want full explanation and reasons of why you're here."

Dawn huffed and stared at Nora with anger. "Explain, dear sister."

Nora glared back and talked. "Dawn said truth about me not being stuck here. I time travelled on purpose because I wanted to spend time with you and mom before you broke up. I'm sorry I didn't obey your rules of time travel, but I swear my intentions never were to erase my siblings from the timeline."

Their father nodded which grew Dawn's anger even more. She glanced at her mother who was still in shock .

"You two know well enough that travelling back in time has-"

"Serious consequences! We know, dad." Dawn bit off. "That's why we're going back immediately."

Nora and Iris stared at her with surprise. "Do you really have to go now?" Iris asked softly. Dawn just nodded in response.

"We can't leave now!" Nora protested. "C'mone Dawn!"

Her sister stared at her in accusation. "Do you really suggest we stay here and mess the timeline?! Nora our families are at stake!"

"I know that! I'm not indangering them!"

"Your intentions might not, but your actions do!" She yelled.

West-Allen girl touched her arm and asked. "Gideon, are there any changes in the timeline?"

"No, miss West-Allen." The voice replied.

"See?!" Nora glared at her younger sister. "I'm not that careless, Dawn!"

The said girl just rolled her eyes and glanced at her father for answers, hoping he would change her mind.

"Please, dad." Nora begged.

"Barry, can't they stay for a while?" His wife asked, touching his arm gently. Barry gazed at the people in front of him and after a long silence, spoke up. "Nora and Dawn can stay as long as they obey the rules of time travel. Gideon can keep and eye on the timeline and if there will be any danger, the girls will go back home."