7

Caitlin eyed Dawn as she turned to face her. She didn't answer her question but the answer was clear as sky. Dawn was going in the future. 

"Why are you leaving?" Caitlin asked different question. 

Dawn shook her head. "I just have a good reason. I need to leave." 

Caitlin noticed the puffy red eyes of her and how she bit her lip. Something was bothering her. 

"Come on,' She motioned her to sit. "Tell me what happend. Then we can talk about leaving." 

"Mom, I'm really not in the mood of-" She whined but her mother cut her off. "Relax, Dawn. Just sit down." 

She did as she was told and sat next to her mom. Caitlin gave her a small smile and urged her to talk. Dawn sighed and told her the whole story. Caitlin was supressing her anger, thinking of first hearing everything from Barry to. What Dawn said didn't sound like Barry at all. There had to be some logical explanation. 

But this didn't mean she didn't trust Dawn. She heard from Frost that Dawn was angry with him for right reasons. He shouln't avoided her. He had toface the fact that in the future, things were different. 

Not that Caitlin got used to it herself. Future with Barry and a family was something she never imagined. Barry from all people! 

Someone she loved and buried her feelings for so long. Barry, the one that was always there for her. 

After Ronnie, all hopes of better future were gone and a thought of having a daughter? Only a dream! 

"Mom, I need to leave." Dawn told her with teary eyes. Caitlin pulled her in a hug and rubbed her back with her hand. 

"You don't need to leave, Dawn. You're always welcome here. Whether Barry likes it or not." She whispered. Dawn cuddled in her embrace and then layed her head on her lap like she used to do when she was younger. They used to wait for Barry like that at night when there was an emergencie.

"I have to tell older dad, or Nora won't leave this place." She informed. 

"Did you give her some time to stay before?" Caitlin asked and Dawn nodded. "Stick to that. Stay here and keep and eye on Nora. You can't leave until you have better relationship with your father. Can you go and not think about this whenever you see him in the future?" 

"You know me so well." Dawn chuckled. "Yes, today's incident will bother me until I have everything changed for better. But I'm so upset that I don't want to see him!"

Caitlin nodded. "I understand but we'll figure it out." 

"Can we make a cake? We often cook together." Dawn suggested with cute puppy eyes. 

Her mother smiled and agreed. "You can tell me some stories about us." 

With a nod, mother-daughter duo walked in the kitchen.

***

Barry Allen has been beating himself for whatever happened in the café.

He told Nora everything and she tried to calm him down, saying that Dawn jumped on conclusions like that on her situation. But it didn't help.

He felt horrible. What Dawn said wasn't true, he never intended to change the future. He accepted it after he and Iris had a talk. Although, he was curious why everything happened. He just wanted to know but Dawn got really mad.

He wanted to explain but she didn't give him a chance. And now he's leaving, anrgy at him and soon his older version will come to bring Nora back home.