22

With a gush of wind, Dawn's parents arrived at CC Jitters. Dawn immediately noticed them as she was panicking and her mind tried to concentrate and think on anything other than time travelling.

When she realized Mind Breaker was not some kind of a one moment villain, her mind snapped. That whole day she went through the things she wrote on her time journal, the things they mentioned to her parents about the future. None of those could've had such a big impact to create him.

He must've been the part of the story from the beginning.

Which meant. . .

Drum roll, please.

Mind Breaker was the reason the Flash travelled back in time and brought Eddie Thawne back to life.

Which resulted in Iris leaving Barry and marrying him while Nora being a baby, then Barry marrying Caitlin and having Dawn and Selene and later Iris and Eddie having Oak.

In conclusion, Mind Breaker's the whole reason Dawn and her family exist.

Yay, thanks to the supervillain for bringing me to existence.

But still, it didn't make sense on why Mind Breaker travelled in the future and affected Barry and Caitlin's moods. Why did he target the future as well as the present? Surely that's where Dawn's and her sisters' time travel come.

Their time travel brought change in his powers. Now he's able to go to the past, present and future. So, why not use his powers as an advantage? He's doing exactly that. He's targeting every version of them and that's why Nora and Selene have to come here. With the three of them, they can stop the Mind Breaker but they still have to figure out how to do that without erasing themselves from existence.

"Dawn, your parents arrived and you're still acting like you saw a ghost." Cisco whispered and Dawn finally blinked. 

"Sorry. Hi, mom and dad. I see you've made up." She said absentmindedly. 

Caitlin and Barry nodded while eyeing her strangely. Dawn didn't have time to question that. Or even sit in CC Jitters and patiently wait for her coffee to arrive. She had to find a way talk to them. She really needed Nora's guidance and Selene's smile to calm her down. Nora would help her figure everything out and Selene would scold her and then told her a solution because she was that smart.

"Uncle Cisco, shouldn't we be leaving? We don't have time to sit still." She turned to the long haired man who was casually sipping his coffee. 

"Maybe if you told us what was going on we would've helped more." Her father uttered and Dawn couldn't help glaring at him. 

"Not until my sisters arrive." She retorted. "All you need to do right now is to search for the Mind Breaker while Cisco, me and Cynthia figure a way to contact them." 

Barry didn't say anything more but it didn't go unnoticed by Dawn how her mother put her hand on his and he gladly took it. 

This is so confusing. They don't love each other. Do they? They can't fall in love yet. Nora's not born. Iris' not even pregnant! If they fall in love now, Nora might now be born. Why did Mind Breaker arrive so early? Maybe she could answers on her own until they found a way to bring her sisters here.

Meanwhile, she couldn't let her parents get too close.  Or else there would be terrible consequences. 

"Where's aunt Iris?" She asked, reminding everyone about Nora's mother. Barry and Caitlin immediately let go of each other and Dawn's heart clenched. She never wanted to hurt them, just to make sure everything went according to the timeline.