8

Some time later, Dawn adjusted to her new family situation. Barry always found time for her and on several occasions, she managed to bring her mom with them. Everyone got used to the fact that they're his future family.

Except, Nora wasn't too happy with it. She pretended to be okay with it whenever her dad was around but in truth, she hated that Dawn was here. But Dawn wouldn't leave with out her so she had to cope with it.

"Dawn, are you joining us to the movies?" Iris asked her when she arrived in the cortex where Dawn and Cisco where. Caitlin was out grocery shopping and Ralph was working. She had no idea where Barry and Nora where, probably at home.

"I don't think so." She replied. "Mom and I are watching a musical tonight." She gave her a small smile.

Iris just nodded. Soon Barry, Nora, Ralph and Caitlin arrived too. Dawn sat down next to her mother and showed her the possible musicals they could watch.

"You like them too?" Barry asked her. Dawn nodded as her father smiled. Another thing they had in common.

"You can join us if you want, after the movies." She told him.

Barry smiled. "Sure!"

"Excuse me?!" Nora gave him a look. "I thought we were going to spend time in the evening!"

"You can join us, Nora." Catlin said to her with a smile.

"No, thank you! I'd rather be with my mom!" She bit off.

"Hey! Don't act like a kid, Nora!" Her sister stood in front of her.

Nora scoffed. "You shouldn't be telling me that! I'm sick of it Dawn! You shouldn't have travelled back in time! You should have let me have my moment with them!"

"And you have it Nora! Besides, would you let me do something like that if it dangered your existance?!" Dawn angered.

"Oh, please don't go back to that again! I'm literally doing nothing like that!"

"Is that so? Nora, dad might never time travel if we stay here longer!" Dawn yelled. She soon realized what happened when Barry walked closer to them. "What time travel?" He asked quetly.

Dawn shook her head. "Nothing."

"Dawn, tell me." Barry pressed on.

"It's nothing, okay?! Stop asking me the questions! You're the one who taught us to value the rules in the first place! You can't be asking things about it!"

"Well, if it is important, I have to know!" Barry flared. "You two have been fighting about some things and not telling us about it! Yet, it involves us!"

"We don't even know the reason why Barry and I broke up!" Iris added.

"You really wanna know mom? You really do?!" Nora glared. "I'll tell you! Dad fails to save everyone as meta kills the team here in the cortex! Then he goes back in time to save everyone and when he does, he somehow brings Eddie Thawne back to life! You realize that you still love him even though you and dad have me! You divorce and marry him when I'm only one year old! Then dad falls in love with Caitlin and marries her! Dawn and our younger sister are born soon and after that, it's my younger brother Oak that you have with Eddie. I'm stuck between the two famillies. End of the story!" She yelled and sped off from the building.

Everyone was agape. Dawn bit her lip and left the place too. She had no idea what to do or where to go. She should find Nora and go back in their timeline but she's too mad and Dawn has no idea if she even wants to be found. Her head is spinning, they just messed up everything. Their dad would be disappointed.

"Gideon, are there any changes in the timeline?" She asked when she sat down on one of the rooftops.

"No, miss Snow-Allen." The voice responded. Dawn sighed with relief. At least the timeline was safe. Once again she wondered how the legends managed everything. She glanced around her surroundings and realized she was near her favourite spot in the city. Not too high building with the best view of the Central City.

"Well, It's better if i stay here." She mumbled and ran up on the top of the building. "I wish I was at home."

She wanted to embrace her parents, talk about with her mom for hours, work with her dad and watch movies with her sister. She's two years younger than her and she's the smartest girl Dawn knows. She's chemical engineer and is the best in her job. Unlike Dawn, she has Barry's hair color and blue eyes that come from Caitlin's side of the family. She shares their determination but isn't as active superhero as Dawn and Nora. But she always helps people.

"Dawn?" She heard familiar voice ask. Dawn startled and turned back. She had no idea someone would be here. What shocked her the most was Nora's crying face. "Can I sit with you?" She looked away to hid her tears.

"Yeah, come on." Dawn responded with a sad nod. Nora sat next to her and faced the view in front of her. "How are you?"

"Definetly not all right." She replied. "After my terrible outburst, dad has to ground me. I dangered the timeline... Dawn if you or our sister or Oak won't be born I won't forgive my self. You people are my family. Please, forgive me... I treated you badly when I was acting bad. Mom and dad would be so disappointed! I'm no hero. Heroes don't mess up like this..." More tears wetted her face as Nora gave apologetical look to Dawn.

Dawn sighed. "It's all right, Nora. We aren't perfect. I checked everythig with Gideon, timeline hasn't changed and I guess we're fine. Dad will still be angry at both of us but that's okay." She smiled a little. "I know how much you care about us and that you wouldn't ever willingly erase us from existence. You are our family too and please, forgive me too that I didn't understand everything at first. I shouldn't have jumped on conclusions."

Nora gave her a small smile. Dawn pulled her in a tight hug and whispered. "Every hero messes up something once in a while, but the difference is that they do everything to make things right, and I know you'll do the same. You're a one of a kind, XS." 

Nora's heart filled with warmth. "Thank you." 

The girls smiled at each other. "I guess we're going back home?" Nora asked her sister. 

Dawn shook her head. "We can't leave them on cliffhanger now, can we?" The two of them shared another smile and sped off towards S.T.A.R. Laboratories.