18

Turns out, Cisco planned to let out Frost.

And Dawn did not like that. Well, partly she did because it would give them some lead on that case but on the other hand if they let out Frost, she might be worse than her mother.

She might become Killer Frost again.

"Don't worry, you're a speedster, you can put meta-cuffs on her before she even thinks about running." Cisco assured her.

"Yeah, my dad was a speedster too and he couldn't catch Killer Frost!" She protested, hugging her pillow tightly.

"Well, now it will be two of the speedsters!"

"Sure, I think uncle Wally was with him too!" She glared. "Believe me, no one wants to know what's going on more than me but we have to measure the risks too! Frost is a bunndle of fun but Killer Frost? Damn, we'll be dead in a second."

Cynthia shook her head. "You might be right, Dawn but you underestimate some of our skills. This team has faced Killer Frost and her version before, they managed to bring Caitlin, I doubt they'll fail now too. Especially if you and your father play a role."

"Not to be rude, but I think dad's the last person mom or Frost would want to see. And, she's kind of mad at me so we're out of luck." She replied.

Cisco snorted. "Girl, you really underestimate us. Barry has a power of speech! I'm sure you've got that too. We'll be able to save your mom."

Now Dawn shook her head. "Remember, we have to save dad and Iris too."

"I've got those covered. I made a bracelet that can block any negative emotions, two of them can wear it. However, Caitlin will need something stronger because this has been going on with her for longer. Since the day you left, actually."

Dawn still felt unsure so her uncle continued. "Caitlin and Barry had an argument."

Dawn's jaw dropped and she was about to speak but Cisco stopped her. "Let me finish. The argument was very small and Caitlin did apologize to Barry and he apologized back but when we met at Jitters later that day she was acting very bitter. She was annoyed by the smallest things, even yelled to the poor waiter. Since then she has been a walking bomb."

"Plus, we haven't seen Frost ever since she bid you sisters goodbye." Cynthia added.

Young speedster leaned on the couch, holding tight to the pillow and thinking hard.

Obviously, her mother was controlled by a meta-human. Just like the man who set fire to the building. The meta was controllng Barry and Iris as well and somehow he or she had an influence on her future parents.

They had to monitor strange vibed around time. Which means a speedster and a breacher have to work together.

"Okay, I kind of have a plan, but it needs perfecting." She said while clasping her hands together and standing up. "So, we need to create something that can monitor strange vibes through time continium because both future and this versions of mom and dad have been affected. When we have an idea on what's actually going on, we can create a reverse viberation that will set their emotions free, then we can find the meta that's causing all of this, though if we're lucky we'll find it before and make him/her stop all of this."

The couple looked at her and smiled. "You are so much like your parents." Cisco told her. Dawn smiled warmly in response. "Okay, I'll go at S.T.A.R. labs and start working on this device in my workshop. Cynthia can help me and I'll call you if I'll need any speedy help. Meanwhile, I think you should speak with your parents and aunt, try to find out more about this case."