Her heartbeat.

"What's ur favorite sound?"
"H-heartbeats."

————-

"NO!  ADRIELLE P-PLEASE- U CAN DO IT- U CAN COME BACK- PL-."

*beeeeeep*

They were newly engaged.

Just twenty two years old, he had found eternal happiness in the 4 years he spent with her.

Twenty one years old, she became quickly his drug while him being her addiction.

They were simply the most pure representation of soulmates.

Buying a house in Norway, they decided leaving the USA was the best decision to start their new life, reborn by the happiness they felt within each other.

They had already furnished it, they were already ready to throw on a wedding.

"And forever we will stay together, forever we will have each other. We will be each other's heartbeats."

And as they made that one promise, they took off on the plane, ready to live the life they both dreamed of as kids.

The guy she always wished for on that 11:11 moment, the girl he always told his friends he wanted to be with.

Sleeping on his shoulder, he was looking at her with flaming desire in his eyes, with igniting love in the sparks of that hazel green.

"Ur forever mine."

Little did he know his heartbeats were the melody she was lulled to sleep with.

As the hours passed by he fell asleep, not caring about anything in the whole world as long as they were together.

It was this little thing he never planned to go thru.

It was these couple grams of that substance he never thought could be rain to his sun.

He never thought something as absurd as a powder could be the never ending darkness over his bright daylight.

Chaos reigning, terror ruling, they were seeing black in front of them.

Screams so loud, they felt sucked into a dark hole of endless horror.

It was deafening for these mere instances before it all went so loud and shut everything down.

All they ever heard was the blaring sound of the metallic aircraft crashing over the ocean, all what was left from it was the remnants of the plane.

They closed their eyes at that last thunderous thump, giving up to fate to take over their future.

It was all a sea of either dead, scarred or bleeding corpses in the water as all the belongings and baggage on fire, along with the metal of the airplane.

It was all a traumatizing pandemonium of painful scenes and terrifying sounds.

Echoes of distress screaming and pleads were filling the dead air around them.

Sights of bleeding bodies trying to save each other and dead cadavers floating on the water was haunting.

It was all what hell could look like and nothing close to a speck of hope was in sight.

Arm and leg remnants were scattered in every corner, everywhere u walk.

It was a scene to be forgotten yet it was hard to be done so.

And as both of the young couple were nowhere in seen, ambulance, firefighter and helicopter noises were being heard loudly coming.

It was all a mysterious blur to everyone, not recalling anything of what has just happened,  lives of people who were just starting to live ended, putting an end to the stories of some people that hasn't even started writing it, not even past their prologue.