My much needed sleep (Part 1)

A/N: This chapter is dedicated to the stars of my life, the one who make it brighter despite the darkness and are the reason of my happiness: yun_seo_kim Juro-_- itsmarcybitch alexsskills i adore u guys. So much.

————

"HEY LUCAS U ARE NOT EATING THE VANILLA ICE CREAM BALL. ITS MINE U JERK." I yell at one of my guy best friends, who tried to eat the only ice cream flavor I look forward to eat.

"OH PLEASE KIMS STOP WITH THOSE GOOGOO EYES. They're not worki-." I flash him my best puppy dog eyes that appeared to be working out.

"Of for fucks sake FINE U CAN HAVE IT." He surrendered at last.

"AHAHAHAH LUCAS LOOK AT U GIVING UP FOR A GIRL WHO IS BARELY THE LENGTH OF UR LEG." Joshua was down laughing on his knees already, while Lucas rushes towards him ready to wrestle like the kids they are.

"OH UR GOING DOWN HARD. Not that ur on ur knees already-." He stopped midway to make his dirty reference like the pervert he is.

"Oh ur interested *bae*? Meet me at 11 pm in my room." Josh winked at him while a smirk is plastered on his face as Luke was about to explode trying his hardest to get in the act.

"Y'ALL ARE GROSS WHAT THE HECK- GET UR DIRTINESS SOMEWHERE ELSE. Y'all can't be taken anywhere public. Geez boys will always be boys."

My bestie Kylie yelled at them while pleasantly punching them in the arm as I watch the whole thing, laughing with a bittersweet feeling beneath that smile.

10 days left. I'm for sure gonna miss this.

"Hi mum I'm home." I greet my mother who's sitting in the living room, alone.

My father has left us years ago, and ever since it's been me and here against this cruel life.

Surprisingly we have been living pretty decently, enough money for more than just the basic things.

"Hey honey... u don't look so well. Have u taken ur medicine?" She walked over to me, leaning on a cabinet.

"Yes mom I'm not a kid anymore please." I sigh at her, rolling my eyes in exasperation and sadness.

"Then what's wrong? Oh. U haven't told them yet have u?" She quickly understood my message.

"No. I haven't and it's killing me mom u don't understand. I don't have much time and every time it comes to the moment I chicken out as usual."

Eye rolling at my weakness and scared self, the depressive thoughts hit me all over again.

"It's all up to u honey. U don't have to do it if u don't want to. I'm gonna miss u u know-."

She choked on the same lump in her throat as everyday and brought me in for a hug, as her warm tears fell on my face.

"Mom. Stop crying please I don't want the last thing I see to be my mother crying. It's gonna be so dramatic oh my gosh." I try and lighten up the place while swallowing back my tears.

"Alright honey. Go wash up and rest. Good night my baby girl." She kissed the crown of my head as she went back to the living room.

The clock strikes 12 o'clock and I'm still wide awake, staring at the breathtaking starry night.

"9 more days. 9 more days until I come over to u and sit up there lighting up the sky like every one of u."

I laughed to myself at the craziness I've reached for talking to the stars.