I love ur mind.

Another boring day in this hell hole of a school, it was maths period and it was boring to the point where watching a snail cross a street would be more entertaining than this.

Why do we even have to study maths? Calculators exist you know?

If there was one thing to make school likable even just a bit is that one guy that's the reason I get myself out of bed everyday.

Here he is as bored as me, staring into the empty space of the ceiling.

why dont u stare at me instead Tyler. I'm much more prettier than the boring white ceiling ugh.

I thought to myself while staring at his beautiful black fluffy hair.

what if- Stupid Jenny u can mind read.

As my mind was rushing with relentless thoughts, i decided to get a glimpse of his thoughts.

"If I donate my sister's hair, to some person, and that person, becomes a criminal, and the criminal, leaves hair strands, so the police finds them, and scans them, so the DNA matches my sister, would they take my sister to jail, because she's a criminal tho she's not? And my sister is just EIGHT?"

Well shit Tyler.

Damn guys are weird. I thought he would be thinking of some girl he saw today.

Well that can relieve some girls worried about their guys.

Let's try. Just one more time and I hope it's some interesting stuff.

"Why do we have fingertips on our fingers but no toetips, but we tiptoe and can't tipfinger?"

ARE U FUCKING KIDDING TY SIR? WHA- WHAT IS EVEN THAT? I-

Hold up that's actually genius tho-.

Oh wait there's more in that weird head of his.

"E's are weird. The two Es in Bee could be silent. And every E in Mercedes is pronounced differently what dafu-."

I was DONE with these thoughts of him. My boi has watched too much TV as a kid.

Ugh it's boring.

It was boring until I came up with an idea to spice up this day.

What if I scream in my head for all those mind readers out there?

I mean it wouldn't hurt them right? Just a tiny loud scream there.

And AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Done. Man that felt good.

Suddenly I notice Tyler flinching out of nowhere, just when I finished screaming, looking around as if there was something wrong.

Did he- oh god no there's no way.

Let's try again and make it more obvious this time.

*TYLERRRRRRRRRRRR*

Yes. I screamed his name in my head and made sure to observe him closely.

Holy- his eyes widened harder than before as he kept looking around.

"Mister Reynolds is everything okay? Can I help u with anything?" Our maths teacher interrupted him while calling his name.

"Uhh... I'm sorry Mister William. Everything's okay. I apologize for the interruption." He stood up apologizing while I was melting from my seat.

How can someone be so respectful, hot, handsome, cute and funny at the same time.

And all of a sudden I notice him looking my way.

Everything comes into the light as I remembered I just described him as hot and handsome, and that he was able to read minds just like me.

I try to keep my mind blank as I read his.

"Did she just call me handsome? And hot? Damnn I am. Was she the one who screamed in her mind? Let's find out." He was smiling to himself a smile full of happiness and pride as suddenly I flinch at a dangerously loud scream in my head.

DID THAT DUMBASS JUST SCREAM IN HIS MIND?

Ugh that was loud.

Once he noticed my flinching, a smirk drew on his face, while turning back to the front.

"She fucking reads my minds. I wonder if we are the only ones. Well does she have a crush on me too? That would be sick. Is she cute tho?"

He turns towards me as I quickly fix my hair and pretend to be focusing while putting on an oblivious but cute face as if I didn't just hear his head wondering if I was cute or not.

"Fuck she is. And she reads minds too. She's a keeper for sure."

And as if I just saw the biggest cake in my life, I yell in my head those girly screams.

HE THINKS IM CUTE AND IM A KEEPER TOO IM GONNA EXPLODE SKSJSNDJSN

I forgot about him and his ability until he flinches and smiles at me his adorable smile.

I love u tyler.

His face lightens up in surprise as he excuses himself to the bathroom, saying something before he leaves.

But in his mind.

"Follow me." Winking at me before leaving the class.

My heart flutters, maybe because of all the butterflies in my stomach, and the fact my crush just told me to follow him to the bathroom.

"Excuse me Sir, can I excuse myself to the bathroom?"

"I'm sorry Jenny ur classmate just went. U gotta wait for him to come back." I was frustrated but I had to go.

"Sir it's an emergency." Yes. Use the being a girl excuse. Smart move jen.

"Fine but don't take much time. Ur excuses."

I sprint out of the class till I reached the bathroom when all of a sudden I feel a strong grip pulling me into a narrow dark room.

"What- who's this? LEAVE ME-" I couldn't continue my phrase as I felt a finger on my lips shutting me up.

"So u think im hot huh?" I recognized that deep voice instantly as my eyes widened in shyness.

"T-tyler?" i could faintly see his face.

"U know I'm afraid of u melting in my hands" he said that as I felt a warm breath inching closer with a deep masculine voice.

"I love u too jen." He had both his hands on either sides of my body, as he slammed his lips passionately on mine, with a harsh yet addictive kiss.

He moved his hands until he had them gripped on my face, as I wrapped mine around his neck.

*gosh don't stop. This is so hot damn.* I knew he could read my mind, as I had these thoughts inside.

"Oh im going harder girl. This IS hot. She's hot." I blushed reading this in his head, so hard u could see it in the dark.

He went in harder as the air around us was hot, filled with his hypnotizing cologne and the tension between us.

We had our fingers interlaced as he held my arm slammed on the wall, with his other hand around my waist.

We finally pulled apart, as we were both trying to catch our breathes.

He let out a few giggles that were somewhat seductive for a laugh but I wasn't complaining.

I love u mind reader.

"I love ur mind baby girl."