Sweet dreams part 2.

"Wha- h-how did u know?" I let go of his grip, deeply gazing at him to get answers for all the loud questions in my head.

"A skin picker knows another." He shrugged in acceptance, while flashing a smile hiding sorrow beneath.

"Alan are u okay? Are u going through anything?" I grab his hands to see them all scarred and red, which had my heart wrench and my eyes well up knowing I'm not alone.

"Oh my gosh why would u do this." I say that while shedding tears of sadness towards him.

"Why don't u ask urself this then?" He let out of my hands, and stared in my eyes longly, when I couldn't lock eyes with him anymore.

"I-."

"Exactly." He left me standing there taken over by my thoughts, as he disappeared from my sight.

I washed my face, from all the tears and went back to class, to find him with the same girl.

Universe has chosen her to live happily.

My eyes were still so heavy since yesterday and I could feel them drooping.

I hope I'm not scaring anyone with my face.

The school day was over, and I was expecting the rest of my day at home so I was dreading going back.

The thought of all the words I'll hear and all the breakdowns I'll have kept haunting me all the walk back home.

I just put in my earphones and blasted "The Neighborhood" on full volume, just to have some peacefulness before war continues.

I unlocked the door, with my earphones still in, and went In silently as no one noticed me coming in.

It's like I'm invisible to everyone.

And before I could enter my room, mom comes and kisses me on the cheek.

She's what gives me this ephemeral energy to get up every morning and go on with my days.

"Honey how was ur day?" She had a bright smile on her face awaiting my answer.

You already know the lie coming through.

"It was amazing mum. I did well in my exam." I flashed her a big grin of happiness on my face which quickly faded once I laid on my bed.

The dead face made it's way back, and the droopy eyes were back on.

"CARINA COME HERE I WANNA TALK TO U. AND BRING THAT TEST THEY GAVE U TODAY!" As usual my father yelled at me from the living room to show him my grade.

"Here goes nothing."

I grab the sheet and look at myself one last time in the mirror, knowing what I'm about to see the next time I come.

"Yes father." Just like a soldier's training, I stand still in front of him, sternly.

"Give me the test. See the disappointment u made."

He snatches the paper away from me, as I pray he wouldn't do anything.

"AN A-? AGAIN? I DIDNT RAISE U LIKE THIS U SORRY EXCUSE OF A CHILD." He raised his hand and slapped me so hard I felt my face going out of his place for a second.

I was knocked out of reality for a second and the next thing I felt was my cheek burning and my breath fastening.

"I a-apologize f-father." I swallow back my tears before he could yell at me again.

"And u have the fucking audacity to cry too? Ur grounded. No more tv for two weeks."

"I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE. IM NOT A TOY. IM NOT A PUPPET U CAN CONTROL. IM A CHILD FOR GODS SAKE HAVE MERCY. I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE."