Chapter 18

TAEHYUNG

"You want to play a game? It's called 'See Who Breaks First.' Spoiler alert: you'll lose."

Her voice stays calm, but I see the excitement in her eyes. "You're awfully confident. Overconfident, I think."

She parts her knees, opening her legs so she's exposed, pink, wet, and ready.

I stare down at her. Lust crashes over me like an ocean wave. A needy growl builds in the back of my throat.

She whispers, "That's what I thought."

I rip off the rest of my clothing before she could count to three, then settle myself between her spread thighs. I don't enter her, though. I just press our bodies together, balance my weight on my elbows, and frame her head in my hands.

"I'm not the only overconfident one here," I murmur, nuzzling her throat. When a little involuntary shudder passes through her body, I hide my grin in her neck.

She slides her hands down my back, gently exploring, then slides them up again and sinks her fingers into my hair. She gazes up at me with hot eyes and a half smile.

With a slight roll of her hips, she says, "So this game of yours. See Who Breaks First. How does it work?"

Her heat and wetness slide against my hard cock, making it throb. Amazed by her, I shake my head. "I think you know already."

She pretends innocence as she shifts her upper body so her hard nipples graze my chest. "I don't. I really have no idea."

She smiles.

I hungrily kiss that smile from her mouth, parting her lips with my tongue and delving deep.

She does the melting thing she does every time I kiss her, sighing into my mouth, her limbs automatically relaxing. Her fingers tighten in my hair.

I flex my hips so my hard cock rubs against the swollen little nub of her clit. She gasps but tries to stifle it.

Bending my head to her breast, I whisper, "No? No idea at all?"

I suck her nipple into my mouth, feeling a savage rush of satisfaction when she moans and arches into me. When I test that nipple with my teeth, she exhales with a shudder and rocks her pelvis into mine.

"So perfect," I whisper, squeezing the lush fullness of her breast as I lap at her nipple. "You're so fucking perfect, baby. I love how you respond to me."

She says my name, the barest whisper of need. It makes me want to let rip a Tarzan yell and beat my fists on my chest.

Then we start to play.

Fingers lazily stroking. Tongues gently lapping. The sound of rushing heartbeats and quickening breaths. My skin mists with sweat as need and hunger grow, but I hold myself back, resisting the drumbeat in my blood growing louder and more insistent with every teasing roll of her hips against mine.

She's warm and plush underneath me, soft everywhere I'm hard. The sensation of her thighs wrapped around my waist and her bare breasts pressed against my chest makes me feel like a mindless animal.

I want to shove my dick deep into her wet heat and start pounding, but instead I dig my fingers into her ass and start to talk to her, whispering everything I feel.

How much I crave her.

How crazy she makes me.

How not seeing her is torture, and how desperate I get at the thought of letting her go.