Chapter 29

JENNIE

Untethered from a normal routine that gives it shape and meaning, time slows down. Or maybe it disappears altogether. Either way, without being bracketed by work and school, my days seamlessly slip into one another. The rising and setting sun becomes the only marker of passing time, and even that is so similar from day to day that it loses its meaning, too.

Taehyung and I exist in self-imposed isolation, cut off from the outside world.

Cut off but not missing a thing.

We eat together. We sleep together. We talk for hours at a time. We watch old movies and avoid the news, cocooned in our bubble. He doesn't answer his phone, and I don't answer mine. Nothing interrupts our total immersion in each other. It feels like we've moved to another planet.

It feels like the invention of a whole new way of living.

There are only two topics we avoid: the past and the future.

It makes sense, in light of the rules of our time capsule. The past and the future don't exist for us. There's only now, because that's all there ever can be.

The only problem is that each morning when I wake up and see his sleepy, smiling face, my heart surrenders a little more.

I begged him to promise he wouldn't let me fall in love with him, but who can promise such a thing? Love doesn't listen to logic. Like time, love has its own physics, universal rules that we're helpless to control.

Every once in a while, I lock myself in the bathroom and give myself a stern talking to in the mirror, but even my reflection knows it's hopeless.

The heart wants what it wants, regardless.

And what I come to want more than anything is that Taehyung and I go on and on in our suspended time warp forever.

"Faster?"

His voice is a throaty murmur at my ear. His fingers are between my legs. I'm lying naked on my side in bed with him behind me, shuddering as he slowly fucks me, stroking my clit at the same time.

I whisper, "That's perfect. Just like that. Ah—"

I jerk as he pinches my throbbing clit, then tugs on it. The long, hard length of his cock slides in and out of me, unbearably slow. Through the windows I see the orange ball of the sun crest the distant horizon.

This is by far the best way to wake up ever invented.

Taehyung kisses my neck, sucking so hard on my flesh I know it will bruise. One more to add to the love bite collection. He increases the rhythm of his hips, biting me at the same time with a growl of satisfaction.

Every part of him is big. His cock, his chest, his hand with its rough fingers. His presence and heat, the way he overwhelms my senses with his sheer masculinity. I've never slept with such a large man before, and I find the difference between our sizes gratifying in an unexpected, primal way.

He's so much bigger than me, so much physically stronger, yet I feel more powerful with him than with anyone else.

Maybe it's because I know this beautiful brute of a man turns to putty when I look at him a certain way. All I have to do is lower my head and bite my lip and he falls apart.

Without warning, he rolls me onto my belly. Rising to his knees and keeping himself inside me, he drags my hips up and back so I'm on my knees, too, my chest on the bed and my ass hiked in the air, my cheek turned to the rumpled sheets.

He grips my hips and thrusts a few times, grunting in pleasure. I close my eyes and moan.

"Love you like this, baby," he says raggedly. "Look at you. This gorgeous ass."

He grabs a handful of my butt cheek, fondling and pinching it, then gives it a sharp, stinging slap.

I jerk, gasping. My movement drives him even deeper inside me, so deep his balls slap against my soaked folds, making me moan again.

"You like that?"

"I love it."

"My sweet, dirty girl," he whispers, his voice reverent.

I rear back to meet his thrusts, loving the shockwaves it sends through my body. My nipples are hard and aching. I'm so wet I feel it slipping down the inside of my thighs.

Taehyung reaches around and starts to play with my clit again, thrumming it back and forth. My groan is garbled.

"Fuck. Fuck, Jen. It's so good..."

He switches from English to Gaelic. Whatever he's saying sounds so dirty it brings blood to my cheeks, so they throb like everything else.

Then he bends over me, planting one hand on the mattress and winding his other arm around my waist. His thrusts get deeper and faster. Breathing hard, he drives into me from behind as my breasts swing and I grab fistfuls of the sheets.

Just as I'm about to climax, he slows.

When I whine in protest, he sits back on his heels, dragging me along with him so I'm sitting on his thighs. He winds both arms around my waist, plastering my back to his chest, and bends his head to my ear.

"You gonna come for me?"

"Yes."

He flexes his thighs, rolling his hips so he's seated fully inside me as I pant and whimper. One big hand squeezes my breast.

"Give me your mouth."

I turn my head and let it fall back against his shoulder. He kisses me deeply, his tongue probing and hot. He reaches down and slips his fingers into my wetness, lazily stroking my clit for a moment before sliding lower, to the place where we're joined. With gentle, searching fingers, he explores my folds, stretched tight around his thick, rigid cock.

Delirious, I moan into his mouth. I'm so close to orgasm my entire body is shaking for release.

Then, suddenly, he slaps my pussy.

It isn't hard, but it sends a shockwave of pleasure so strong through me that I cry out, arching like a cat.

He slaps me between my legs a second time, then a third.

I come, screaming.

As I convulse against him, he holds me tight with that one arm like a steel band around my ribcage and whispers words of praise into my ear.

When the violent contractions slow, I'm left limp and sweating, almost crying in relief. He kisses me again, tenderly this time, then disengages from me and pushes me onto my back.

He positions himself between my spread thighs, lowers his body so his chest is against mine, and looks into my eyes as he thrusts inside me.

"You love my cock, don't you, baby?"

I nod, too overwhelmed with emotion and sensation to speak.

"I know you do." His voice is so soft. He kisses my neck. Against my throat, he whispers, "It's yours. That and everything else. It's all yours—I'm—"

He breaks off with a groan, thrusting harder.

I squeeze my eyes shut, telling myself he wasn't about to say I'm yours but desperately wanting to believe it.

I might as well believe in Santa Claus or the Tooth Fairy. Taehyung isn't mine, I'm not his, and this strange fairytale of ours will soon end without a happily-ever-after.

The only real question now is how hard the fall will be.

And if it will break me. 

******
Hv I told yall I love u ppl smmmm?? Ik I haven't been updating lately bcuz of a breakup problem nd stuff nd yall hv been soooo supportive like-

Anywaysss tysmmm nd ima upload regularly from now on👍