Memories

...

Both Jungkook and taehyung swifted to their new mansion which was more larger than previous one.

.....

"Good Morning koo wake up" taehyung said while coming towards kook who was sleeping peacefully.

But kook didn't move so taehyung just carried him bridal style and kook squealed. Taehyung take him to bathroom to freshen up.

.....

A knock on the door interrupt kook's thoughts. He opened the door and saw taehyung.

"Baby are you okay? U are looking dull" taehyung asked as he saw kook's condition. "I am okay come inside" kook said and taehyung enter and kook closed the door.

......

All dark just the moonlight was the source of light in their room. Its already 12.30 but kook can't sleep.

Soon he was pulled back by tae who placed kook's on his chest want him to listen to his heartbeat.

.....

"Do you want something baby?" taehyung asked as he saw kook was entering his work room.

"I can't sleep" kook stated and sat on the couch near window watching the clear sky with shining stars and moon.

Taehyung closed his laptop and went towards kook and sat behind him. He then take kook's hand and placed him on his own chest.

"You don't have to worry about anything baby i am here for you" taehyung said looking into kook's eyes.

......

"You should've called me koo what if something happened to you...what if i didn't came on time.......i can never forgive myself if anything happen to you" taehyung said as he kissed all over kook face except his lips.

"I am okay....but i think i twisted my right leg" kook answered as he hissed in pain.

......

"Good Morning baby" taehyung said as he saw kook opening his eyes.

"Morning" kook said and hide himself in the duvet.

"If you don't wake up i will kiss you" taehyung said again.

Kook didn't even budge from his place so taehyung just went near him and kissed him on his cheeks.

"You didn't wake up becoz you want me to kiss you" taehyung said.

.....

They both went to restuarant for a light breakfast. Then they went to a theme park as taehyung know kook loves it. Then they went to jin's house as all of their hyungs were waiting to celebrate kook's birthday. Kook enjoyed every single second with taehyung.

.....

They both are near the lake where taehyung confessed his feelings to kook. They were walking on the wooden bridge decorated with blue dim lights and flowers . They both stopped at the middle watching the reflection of the moon in water.

Soon kook feel a cold metal thing around his neck.

"Huh?" kook mumbled.

"It's your birthday gift" taehyung said as he peck his cheeks which brings shades of red on his cheeks.

.......

"Baby today we have to go to Jimin hyung's birthday party" taehyung spoke while taking a black suit out from his closet.

Hw walked towards him snaking his hand around kook and pull him closer to make kook place his hand on his exposed chest.

"I personally designed it for you baby" he whispered in kook's ear but kook got shivered by his husky deep voice.

"Will you dress up for me baby?" he asked as he looked into kook's hooded eyes.

......

Kook, Jimin, and Jin were staying at Kook's mansion. Meanwhile, Taehyung had gone to the US with Namjoon, Yoongi, and Jhope. A part of Jungkook secretly longed for Taehyung's presence, which he tried to dismiss.

Kook remained silent and retreated to the balcony, gazing at the moon and stars.

After a few minutes, Jin and Jimin joined him on the balcony. Jimin asked, "Are you still unable to move on from the past?" Kook glanced at him and then back at the night sky.

Jin continued, "Just give it a try, even if it hurts both of you. If not, then be honest with him and let him know you don't want him near you, Kook."

Kook was taken aback by his words.

Jin emphasized, "If you don't realize what you're doing, you'll end up losing him too."

Although tears welled up in Kook's eyes, he held them back, and the words spoken by Taehyung echoed in his mind "Love me back, Jungkook."

━━❄︎━━

Arish🦋