Epilogue

[One year later]

Time has passed, and not everything remains as it was. People have changed, experiences have evolved, and feelings have shifted. Yet, the question remains: what about love?

"Hyung, what did I do wrong?" Jungkook asked, gazing at the stary sky.

"You did nothing wrong, Kook," Jimin replied, watching Jungkook, who seemed lost in his thoughts.

Despite the changes, they still lived together, just like they used to.

"Then what was my mistake? Am I a bad person who can't hold onto the love he used to receive?" Kook inquired, now looking at Jimin, who remained silent.

"I loved him with all my heart, and I still love him, but he didn't love me anymore. Just like in the past, he left me alone to suffer," Kook stated, but a smack landed on his head.

Kook looked up, caressing the spot where he was hit. His eyes met Jin, who was standing in front of him, glaring intensely.

"What nonsense are you saying, kiddo?" Jin spoke, glancing at Jimin and walked downstairs with him.

Kook ran downstairs to ask Jin about him but he didn't utter a single word. At last, he lost all hope and walked outside then Jin said...

"Get ready, he's coming back."

Kook was on cloud nine after hearing the news. Why not? Kook had been waiting for him for three days, and others were fed up with his mood swings. He would sulk, throw tantrums, talk nonsense, and then experience sudden emotional outbursts.

[Two hours later]

Everyone was waiting for one person who had returned from his mission. Yes, he still worked as an agent, and all his friends knew. But Kook was still unaware of it, and Tae wasn't going to reveal it anytime soon.

The doorbell rang, and Kook ran towards the door to open it. Others looked at him with uninterested expressions.

Kook opened the door and jumped on the person standing in front of him, wrapping his arms around the person without even looking.

"I missed you," Kook mumbled near the other's ear, startling the person."Well, I can say the same, bunny boy."

Kook moved back a little to get a good look at the person who spoke and was embarrassed. He had been clinging to Sam, who looked at him with a smirk. Kook quickly detached himself from Sam and pushed him back.

Kook turned around and saw Tae, who was holding back his emotions, not saying a word, and walking upstairs without glancing at others. "Hyungie," Kook called, but Tae had already gone into their room.

"You've made him angry, bunny boy. You should have looked at who the person was," Kia said as she entered the mansion, with others following her. Everyone walked inside, but Kook was still standing at the door, sarcastically praising himself. He quickly locked the metal door and ran upstairs.

He entered his room and looked for Tae, who was standing near the window, his back turned. He walked towards Tae and tried to back-hug him, but Tae slapped his hand away. "Hyungie, please talk to me... I miss you."

Kook said, but Tae didn't respond. He then went in front of Tae, wrapping his arms around Tae's neck and tiptoed to kiss him but Tae didn't kiss back.

"Hyungie, I'm sorry. Please talk to me," Kook pleaded with his doe eyes, and who was Tae to refuse. Tae slowly slid his hand around Kook's waist and pecked his lips, making Kook giggle. "I love you, Jungkoo," Tae mumbled into the other's ear, making Kook shiver with his deep voice.

"I love you too," Kook said, nuzzling into Tae's neck, which made Tae chuckle. They didn't know that others were peeking through the open door and Sam was even recording.

Kook kissed Tae without wasting a second while others closed their eyes but they had forgotten about the ongoing recording that was capturing every moment.

From Love me back to I've always loved you.

The End

━━❄︎━━

I appreciate every individual who has read and supported this book.
Don't forget to explore my other work, "Desire."

Arish🦋