With you

Few hours before their flight, it was already 7 pm, and everyone was relaxed except for V, who felt a mix of nervousness and excitement about meeting his special someone, Kookie.

V couldn't help but give disapproving glares to the others who were offering him reassuring smiles. They all knew how eagerly V had been waiting for this day, just a few more hours until he could be with his beloved Kookie.

Kookie was dealing with health issues, a secret kept by the others who had sworn to never reveal it. If they disclosed Kookie's condition to tae, they all faced serious consequences, including  their hyungs.

Their future was uncertain, and all they could do was pray for Kookie's recovery before they landed in Seoul. They quickly prepared to leave for the airport, with V urging them to hurry.

They loaded their luggage, locked their rarely-used Chicago house, and were aided by their bodyguards. Soon, they were on their way to the airport.

Upon landing in Seoul after a long flight, they were grateful to have arrived safely, especially V. They retrieved their luggage and were met by two SUVs, ready to take them to the Kim's Mansion, unaware of the surprise waiting for them.

The Masked Mates, a mysterious and secretive crew that operated behind the scenes. Their identities were unknown, even to the citizens of the United States.

Upon arriving at the Kim's Mansion, they prepared to surprise their hyungs, with V eagerly asking about his beloved Kookie. The atmosphere was tense as they searched for Kookie.

Tae silently entered Kook's room, finding it dark and cold, with Kookie standing by the open window.

Without making any noise he walked towards him and backhugged him resting his chin on kook's shoulder. "Baby" he said but kook didn't respond, few seconds passed then kook uttered

"I like it this way. Even if you're not here still I can feel you" he paused and chuckled "I miss those days when you wake me every morning"  without his knowing a tear rolled down his cheek.

Soon he was turned around facing Taehyung who looked puzzled. Kook caressed his cheeks,"I lose all my hopes of you coming back to me. I know it's too late but can you-u give me an-other chance-e" his voice broke at last while trying to control his tears.

Tae opened his mouth but a finger on his lip hush him,"I can't let you go now. P-please don't leave-e me.....stay with me here for-ever" kook started crying and loosened his grip on tae.

But Tae quickly held him up before collapsing.
"Jungkoo, I'm not going anywhere. I'm gonna stay with you forever baby. Please don't cry! I hate that" Tae said calmly trying his best to comfort him and hugged him.

Kook hugged him back tightly,"Do you eat dinner?" tae asked looking into his eyes but what possibly he can answer so he stayed silent.

Tae pulled him more closer. Kook can feel tae's breath on his lips....he was timid and also nervous,"N-no" he mumbled looking down.

"Oh baby! Wait for me I'll quickly freshup then we both can have our dinner" Tae said loosing his hold around Kook's waist and turned to leave but Kook clutches his shirt.

He showed his puppy eyes to him and shook his head,"What? Wanna see me naked?" Tae asked teasingly and Kook immediately let go of his shirt feeling shy.

Few minutes later, They both did their dinner and cuddled in bed, with Kook unable to take his eyes off Tae. The night ended with Tae's promise to never leave Kookie's side.

━━❄︎━━

Arish🦋