Past

Seven years ago, when Jungkook was 16, his parents relocated to Washington for their company's branch management. They assured him they would return soon, even though he wanted to accompany them, but Mr. Jeon convinced him not to.  Jungkook missed his parents immensely, having never lived apart from them.

For a year and a half, Jungkook stayed with Tae's family, as Mr. Kim was a shareholder in THE BIG 5, which included Mr. Min, Mr. Jung, and Mr. Park. After months of planning and success in Washington, they finally decided to came back.

The Big 5 members tried to surprise them, but they got caught in a traffic jam, on their return a tragic accident occur resulting in their death.

Jungkook's parents couldn't keep their promise to him, and their funeral was a somber occasion. The news of The Big 5's death spread, labeled as an accident.

Jungkook withdrew, stopped talking to others, and isolated himself, adversely affecting his health. Tae was traumatized but resilient, took on a caring role for his friends.

They had always been there for each other, supporting one another through thick and thin. Tae realized his feelings for Jungkook at a young age, but their parents' promises were shattered, just like their hearts.

━━

"So are you ready guys?" Phai asked.....

"Yeah" they all cheered together. "We are going to Korea next week" Kia shouted.... a smile plastered on her face.

"Yes....i miss my baby" V said and slightly move back. "Aren't you too obvious? Taetae misses his bunny" Lucas asked and chuckled.

"Okay enough! When are we gonna kill them?" Bell spoke gaining others attention.

"Maybe soon" Sam said and V huffed at him.

From last 5 years they all are working together as Masked mates in US.

━━❄︎━━

Arish🦋