Rejected

After Jungkook confessed his feelings, Taehyung didn't leave his side for even a minute. They cuddled, watched movies, and shared stolen kisses, especially Taehyung, who had become fixated on Jungkook's lips.

Despite their happiness, Taehyung felt that something was missing. He longed for a happy and peaceful life with the love of his life, wanting to cherish every moment with Jungkook. He was ready to give his all to make Jungkook forget the painful memories of the past that made him cry.

Despite this, they held onto the hope of happiness without worries, pain, or regrets. Years later, they found happiness again.

When everyone returned home, they noticed something strange between Taekook, who were behaving oddly and suspiciously. Jin made a mental note to ask Jungkook about it.

[Next day]

Kia/Bell and Ken/Phai were in the backyard discussing something.

"We are in trouble," Kia whispered, and the others nodded. "Miss me?" Jimin said from back and Bell flinched. "We really missed something important," Jin said, joining their conversation.

"Let's track down our prey... bitches," Phai said, earning a smack on the head from Jin,"Shut up" he said.

"Ding dong," Sam said, peeking under the table. "Tae or Kook?" Sam asked, still lying down. "Kook... it's easier to approach him, and we might get some tea," Lucas decided, and the others agreed.

Later, Jungkook was sitting between a circle of people who were waiting for an explanation.

"If you tell us, we'll do whatever you want," Namjoon proposed, making the others facepalm themselves, knowing that Jungkook could ask for anything.

"Okay, it's a deal," Jungkook said with a smirk, and the others prayed for their own sake. He shared every detail and looked at the others. "Oh, so you kissed him," Kia said, teasingly.

"Well, you kissed him. Oh, my heart, after so many years, I'm finally happy for you," Jimin shouted, almost fangirling over Taekook, as he had been waiting for this moment for a long time.

"So, it's time for the deal," Jungkook said, rubbing his hands together and smiling broadly. "What do you want?" they all asked in unison. "Help me propose Tae," Jungkook stated, surprising the others.

And that's what they all arranged everything, decorating every corner of the living room. Kia and Bell prepared a casual but stunning outfit for him, confident that Taehyung would be left in awe.

Phai signaled to Yoongi that Taehyung had arrived, and they turned off the lights, making Jungkook stand behind the curtains.

Soon, the metal door opened, and Taehyung entered, looking confused. He called out, "Baby!! Jin hyung... where are you all?" There was no response as he walked towards the light switches and turned them on.

Jungkook walked out, looking stunning in Taehyung's eyes as always. Taehyung didn't say anything, just staring at the beauty in front of him.

Jungkook approached Taehyung, holding his hand, and spoke, "I know you've been waiting for this moment for many years. I'm so grateful that you've always encouraged and made me feel better. I've already told you, I love you, and my love for you is unconditional. Thank you for being in my life and changing me into the person I am today....thank you for loving me, hyungie."

Jungkook knelt in front of Taehyung and presented a ring, asking, "Hyungie, will you marry this stupid person and make him the happiest man on Earth ever?" Jungkook's eyes filled with tears as Taehyung remained shocked, not uttering a word for several minutes.

"NO," Taehyung finally shouted, leaving everyone gasping.

━━❄︎━━

Arish🦋