First kiss

The next morning, Kook woke up and found himself lying on top of Tae, who was peacefully asleep, holding him tightly. He gazed at Tae with love and affection in his eyes, certain that he loved Tae and never wanted him to be away.

Every moment they spent together held its own joy, but Kook had failed to fully appreciate it until now. He didn't want to miss any chance to create happy memories.

"Good morning," Kook said with a giggle, gently poking Tae's cheek. "You didn't leave... you kept your promise as always," Kook remarked and chuckled softly.

"I promise you won't regret loving me, hyungie, and I'll never break that promise," Kook declared.

After a few minutes of silence and staring at Tae, he finally spoke again."Hyungie...Are you sleeping?"

He mustered the courage to move closer to Tae, cupping his face and connecting their lips. After few seconds, he pulled back, feeling shy and completely red.

Without looking at Tae, he attempted to leave, but a hand on his waist pulled him down, causing him to fall on top of Tae. "Ouch," Kook mumbled, avoiding eye contact with the owner of the hand.

"Morning, baby," Tae whispered in his deep, husky voice. "Did I just feel butterflies from his voice? Oh, his deep voice," Kook thought.

"M-morning," Kook mumbled, finally managing to free himself from Tae's grasp.
Tae moved closer to Kook's lips while Kook closed his eyes, expecting a kiss. However, nothing happened. "Are you expecting something?"

"No," Kook mumbled, but Tae gave him a peck on the cheek and let him go.

Kook came out of his thoughts and quickly got off Tae, running into the bathroom and locking the glass door. What he don't know that someone was wide awake, listening to his talk. "Aish! I want more kisses. What are you doing to me?" Tae thought.

Tae immediately left the bed, grabbed some clean clothes, and walked out of the room to go to another bathroom. Meanwhile, Kook finished showering, put on his clothes, and walked out of his room. On his way, he encountered Leo, who was walking towards him with earbuds in his ears.

"Hey, Buddy," Leo said in a low tone, walking past him and waving his right hand. "He—" Kook stopped in his tracks, turned around and blocked Leo's path.

"What are you doing here?" Kook half-shouted, looking at Leo, who removed his earbuds. "I came to meet you... what else?" Leo said, then continued walking.

"Bastard," Kook shouted and punched Leo on the jaw. Leo fell to the ground, holding his jaw.
"Hyungie!! Hyungie!!" Kook shouted, calling Tae, who flinched in his room by Kook's high-pitched shout and ran outside to see Leo on the floor and Kook glaring at him intensely.

"Tae... why me, though?" Leo shouted at Tae, who helped him stand up. "Baby... come with me, and you too, Leo," Tae said softly, taking Kook's hand and walking downstairs.

When they reached downstairs, Kook was utterly confused, and Leo just sat in a chair near Kay. "Baby, meet them, they're all my friends," Tae said, pulling out a chair for Jungkook to sit.

"Hey! I'm Sayuri " Bell introduced herself in a soft voice. "Hello there, myself Leo," Lucas said, winking at Kook, who kept a straight face but eventually smiled.

"Hlw, kiddo, I am Chris" Sam introduced himself, and Kook offered a pleasant smile. "Bunny boy, I'm Ryan," Phai said. "Hey, Kook. Wang Xiu here," Kia said.

"I am Theo," Kay introduced himself. "Myself Luca," Ken introduced himself.

"Oh, you guys are amazing" Kook said and started eating.

"It looks like you haven't eaten for days," Ken commented, eating his breakfast."Yeah, kinda," Kook admitted, and the others facepalmed in their minds.

After a few seconds, Kook realized what he had said. Everyone gave him a pleased smile and continued eating.

Tae said nothing, but inside, he was furious with Kook. They all finished their breakfast in an awkward silence and left giving lame excuses leaving them alone.

"Tae, I'm gonna do sketching....if you need anything I'm in backyard" kook spoke and turned around but tae hold his wrist. Tae move closer to kook making a eye contact.

"Were you starving yourself from past days? And I want truth" Tae asked as his voice deepened, Kook break the eye contact and mumbled yes.

"Why baby? Do you wa-" Tae stopped as a pair of lips slammed onto him.... He was shocked but later he started moving his lips and kook kissed back with same passion and love.

Tae slide his arms around kook and kook tip-toed snaking his arms around his neck.
Tae slide his tongue into other's mouth exploring every inch of kook's mouth. Few minutes later they both pulled back panting and huffing. Tae hugged kook tightly and this time kook hugged him back without any hesitation.

Kook clutches tae's shirt closing his eyes and gulping before saying "I love you hyung-ie"

Tae who was smiling suddenly felt paled and surprised before breaking the hug and making a eye contact with Kook who looked down. "You-u w-what?" tae stuttered first time in his life infront of someone.

"I love you hyungie" kook shouted and hugged tae who didn't hugged back,"Hyungie".

Coming out of his train of thoughts he picked kook and spin him around. "I love you too baby" Tae confess.

━━❄︎━━

Arish🦋